Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Interesting Item out of Iran

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 09, 2011, 11:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2010 on April 09, 2011, 01:23:49 PM
there is no need to use gravity, it is a weak force, the Electromagnetic(Magnetism) force is many orders of magnitude stronger than Gravity.

The magnetic field of the electromagnetic force can be amplified with the proper material, such as iron, so I don't see why the magnetic component of gravity (gravitomagnetic) can't be amplified with the proper material or under the correct conditions.  If gravity can be amplified, reversed, or controlled.......then it wouldn't be considered a weak force.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2010

Quote from: gravityblock on April 09, 2011, 02:40:39 PM
The magnetic field of the electromagnetic force can be amplified with the proper material, such as iron, so I don't see why the magnetic component of gravity (gravitomagnetic) can't be amplified with the proper material or under the correct conditions.  If gravity can be amplified, reversed, or controlled.......then it wouldn't be considered a weak force.

GB

one thing is, when a substance becomes more dense(Lack of space) the more gravitationally attractive it becomes per centimeter^2, this says that because of the lack of space something becomes more attractive to it to try and fill what space it has left. something is always try to fill in the gaps. this is why Gravity is actually a tensor force instead of a real force, it is a virtual force created by the tension of real particles interacting with each other. all particles create a dent in space time even field lines take up space, it is the area between field lines that is the slip stream, it is this dent that produces Gravity. it is a read between the lines force for it is the slip stream between lines. it doesn't really exist as a fundamental force but only a byproduct of matter density itself and field lines itself. it is like looking between your fingers, the gap between them is the slip stream. just as an air bubble in a liquid medium in space seeks the center of a glob of water and not the outside of the water glob in near zero G. Nasa has proven this in there experiments at near zero G. Gravity is not an energy source but a byproduct of matter and energy space, read between the lines. simply, the path of least resistance.

e2matrix

Quote from: The Power To Be on April 09, 2011, 01:54:02 PM
When will you Paid Tweeters ever wake from your ill dreams?.

People everywhere around the world are waking up to see the Truth behind the ONE force of evil, unprecedented cunning and trickery and creed that has looted humanity.

UFO are Tesla technologies, even Tesla himself had explained how he had overcome the enormous difficulties in Mechanical engineering to make perfect his Electric Flying Machine aka UFO to the ignorant mass. The early German UFO employed over 30 of Tesla's inventions.

We are on a path to self destruction, the road to War with Iran is already underway with the attack on Libya.

For anyone that does not understand the GAME being played, please watch these videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget#g/u

One - I don't Tweet and never have. 
Two - I'm not paid.  I'm here to learn and discuss.  I have no idea why you responded the way you did. 
Three - I'm one of the people interested in Alchemy and trying to work through your maze of hints in the water fuel thread which is beginning to make me wonder with how badly the world needs alternate energy why anyone who has it and cares would not be more forthcoming with explaining solutions. 
Four - I don't totally buy Steven Greer's info but on the other hand I think most people believe there are craft that use very advanced technology whether they were created here on Earth (as William Lyne proposes) or whether they come from other planets.  I think anyone who believes we are the only race of beings in the entire Universe is naive. 
Five - I would agree there is a high likelihood that the ultra-wealthy are pillaging and looting most of humanity.

I don't know if you misunderstood what I wrote but after following your water fuel thread I think we have a lot more in common in how we view the world than what you apparently believe judging by your message above with the possible exception that I try to allow new concepts without having a conspiracy mindset.  You empower that which you focus on.  I like to focus on possibilities for good outcomes while still being aware of less than the best outcome. 

The Power To Be

Quote from: e2matrix on April 10, 2011, 12:39:17 PM
One - I don't Tweet and never have. 
Two - I'm not paid.  I'm here to learn and discuss.  I have no idea why you responded the way you did. 
Three - I'm one of the people interested in Alchemy and trying to work through your maze of hints in the water fuel thread which is beginning to make me wonder with how badly the world needs alternate energy why anyone who has it and cares would not be more forthcoming with explaining solutions. 
Four - I don't totally buy Steven Greer's info but on the other hand I think most people believe there are craft that use very advanced technology whether they were created here on Earth (as William Lyne proposes) or whether they come from other planets.  I think anyone who believes we are the only race of beings in the entire Universe is naive. 
Five - I would agree there is a high likelihood that the ultra-wealthy are pillaging and looting most of humanity.

I don't know if you misunderstood what I wrote but after following your water fuel thread I think we have a lot more in common in how we view the world than what you apparently believe judging by your message above with the possible exception that I try to allow new concepts without having a conspiracy mindset.  You empower that which you focus on.  I like to focus on possibilities for good outcomes while still being aware of less than the best outcome.

Thank you for your clarification with five answers.

I wish more people would wake up and see the core of our problems that we face today. 

A small Electro-propulsion craft can  be replicated at home but most folks lacks the desire to seek the truth and working of things.