Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

HELP!
         would anyone agree that  "just not enough to cover all the losses" means the same as it didn't work?
"Changing priority of the ZED for the TAZ"  means he's given up on one and is trying something new?
                                                                                             John.

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 23, 2012, 10:31:54 AM
HELP!
         would anyone agree that  "just not enough to cover all the losses" means the same as it didn't work?
"Changing priority of the ZED for the TAZ"  means he's given up on one and is trying something new?
                                                                                             John.
OK - you did not do your homework - it appears.......
Let me help you. ;)
Our ZED is a self running pump - no external input - no emissions, no fuel - very over unity -
Do you want to see "free pumping?" we did that along time ago.

(Lots of call for that Agricultural pumping alone...it is a 1 billion dollar market.)
Now we have the ability to provide the holy grail of Free energy - enough power to pay for the conversion cost to electricity and still provide ample power, do it with a short return on the investment, clean and safe.

Now lets fix the context of what you siad earlier or you misinterpreted - I was answering a question  regarding our model 8 - with all of its Data collection and special equipment for the Validation team.

It was never designed to produce electricity - just prove the OU - which we did a year ago.
p.s  This has been coverd here on this thread five times.

When we were asked to use it to produce electricity also - we tried. I am not happy "ENOUGH" with the end result.

Now - If we chose to pump water? that's fine, our dual three layered system is 160% efficient - do we want to use the pressure and flow to make electricity? Well - that reduces the net output.

ps - the effeciency and net goes up with layers......160 was our least capability - built for expense and testing.

I hope this helps.

I can't blame anyone for being confused - it seems to be the agenda of many.

So maybe you can "HELP" me - don't jump on a band wagon - do your homework Wayne Travis

President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 23, 2012, 07:26:20 AM
Is this all you can come up with? Oh my.........goodness.............how far reaching you are...
My wife has been ill with a 2cm kidney stone - and this has delayed my work - which has made it possible to fit things into a new schedule - you are so childish.
You are an old knight fighting wind mills........except he was noble - even if his mind was gone...and it is not like we don't have enough real problems in the world - like an energy problem to deal with.
You are fired for putting your desires above the needs of the many :(

It would appear that you are reading my post despite you're saying I'm on ignore.
You can call me what you like it changes nothing scientifically factual, this is the first time I've heard
that your wife is ill, so you are now saying this is the reason for the delays on verification.
So why did you make the statements below, it all seems very contradictory.

Quote from: mrwayne on November 22, 2012, 04:22:19 AM
Yes,And thank you.Mark is a valuable part of our efforts.In Mark and mine's last conversation -
just prior to his heading off on his honeymoon - He has two other stops to make and then we
both hope we are ready for him to return her to Chickasha Oklahoma again. Will we be ready?

Quote from: mrwayne on November 6 on his web site
I spoke with Mark this morning regarding time lines, and travel arrangements - we have selected a prevalidation member
to come this weekend if we are ready and Mark happens to be locked into a conference or is traveling. This member will
visit us and then report to Mark, at that point a decision will be made if we need to arrange schedules and add more
data collection, or if Mark can arrange a return.

Quote from: mrwayne on November 11, 2012, 04:07:58 PM
Mark is not a member of the "Final Validation team" - so do not make assumptions - Mark has arranged a completly
independant and extremely qualified Validation team.

As for the rest of your repetitive preaching about doing your home work and not understanding why the system can't work,
this has all been gone through a number of times by other members who would like to believe your claim but repeatedly
you fail to answer the simple questions, as you don't pay attention very often you probably didn't notice that I have
never said you're device doesn't work, all I have been asking for is more evidence.

Despite mrwayne saying he is giving out information no one so far on this forum has produced overunity beyond
reasonable doubt, and no one has made a self-runner, now according to MrWayne this was because of the sceptics,
so now that he has his own personal dictatorship forum can we expect to see a replication of a self-runner ?
and the weight goes on for the verification team but as Wayne says it's just around the corner, again and again
and again, I've lost count how many times he says it's about to happen and then comes up with an excuse.
Doesn't sound to me like somebody that can be trusted on what they say.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 23, 2012, 12:14:23 PM
It would appear that you are reading my post despite you're saying I'm on ignore.
You can call me what you like it changes nothing scientifically factual, this is the first time I've heard
that your wife is ill, so you are now saying this is the reason for the delays on verification.
So why did you make the statements below, it all seems very contradictory.

Quote from: mrwayne on November 22, 2012, 04:22:19 AM
Yes,And thank you.Mark is a valuable part of our efforts.In Mark and mine's last conversation -
just prior to his heading off on his honeymoon - He has two other stops to make and then we
both hope we are ready for him to return her to Chickasha Oklahoma again. Will we be ready?

Quote from: mrwayne on November 6 on his web site
I spoke with Mark this morning regarding time lines, and travel arrangements - we have selected a prevalidation member
to come this weekend if we are ready and Mark happens to be locked into a conference or is traveling. This member will
visit us and then report to Mark, at that point a decision will be made if we need to arrange schedules and add more
data collection, or if Mark can arrange a return.

Quote from: mrwayne on November 11, 2012, 04:07:58 PM
Mark is not a member of the "Final Validation team" - so do not make assumptions - Mark has arranged a completly
independant and extremely qualified Validation team.

As for the rest of your repetitive preaching about doing your home work and not understanding why the system can't work,
this has all been gone through a number of times by other members who would like to believe your claim but repeatedly
you fail to answer the simple questions, as you don't pay attention very often you probably didn't notice that I have
never said you're device doesn't work, all I have been asking for is more evidence.

Despite mrwayne saying he is giving out information no one so far on this forum has produced overunity beyond
reasonable doubt, and no one has made a self-runner, now according to MrWayne this was because of the sceptics,
so now that he has his own personal dictatorship forum can we expect to see a replication of a self-runner ?
and the weight goes on for the verification team but as Wayne says it's just around the corner, again and again
and again, I've lost count how many times he says it's about to happen and then comes up with an excuse.
Doesn't sound to me like somebody that can be trusted on what they say.
Show me your efforts power cat - show me your replication.
and I will show you the others.

Wayne

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on November 23, 2012, 10:54:07 AM
1: No, my interpretation is that the overage is not significant enough for what Wayne wants to present to the world.

What happened to the 960 percent, then, that he claimed two weeks ago... and if he claimed it then he must have had it even earlier. Isn't that significant enough?  Or perhaps that's just a projection and he does not in fact have 960 percent now.

2: No, the TAZ is still within the scope of the ZED and is an improvement to the system as a whole, or may be an add-on to the system.

So far there are at least three known replications of a ZED from the information that has been made available, there performance may or may not be what is desired but they are built and they go up and down and lift a weight up and go down without that same weight left on the system.

So far the only mathematical model put forward to approximate the output of the ZED has been proved inaccurate by the replications.
Does that include LarryC's spreadheet? Does that include all of the modeling that Mister Wayne says has been done on his behalf?

So far a professional skeptic has seen the system in operation and is impressed by it and has not found fault in it,, further testing has been and should be required, this testing is planned to happen at the time the inventor is ready for it.
ORLY? Are you talking about Mark Dansie? Perhaps you should let him speak for himself. Are you talking about some other "professional skeptic" then? Where is that skeptic's report?

Come on Webby. THINK for a moment, please. Is this what you are saying:  You start with the moving parts down. You put a weight on top. You put in your lift water volume or pressure. The moving parts and the weight rise up. At the top you slide the weight off sideways. Then the moving parts sink back to the bottom and you recover all of the lift water or pressure that you put in to make the lift and so you have put in NO net work.

It sounds to me like this is what you are claiming.

IF SO.... then as I asked mondrasek earlier....(remember his response?)  then what is keeping you from moving ALL THE WEIGHT THAT YOU LIKE, tons, hundreds of tons, bazillions of tons a little at a time,  up to your platform, FOR FREE, which weight you can then let down later with any of a number of mechanisms, even a cuckoo clock, and get essentially an INFINITE return? Huh?

There is either something wrong with your description or my understanding of your description. There probably is something wrong with your understanding of the terms "work" and "energy", "gravitational potential energy", "power" and "kinetic energy". There is nothing wrong with my understanding of the physics involved here.

If you _do_  need to perform work to complete this cycle, with the lifted weight remaining up on the platform..... this is INPUT, isn't it? What then, is the ratio of the INPUT WORK to the output work? If you _do not_  need to perform work to complete this cycle, with the lifted weight remaining up on the platform, then just start lifting weights, for free --- use water, pump it up into an elevated reservoir then let it run back downhill thru a turbine. YOU HAVE INFINITE ENERGY if the system lifts a weight for free and can leave the weight lifted and do it over and over again without putting in any net work. Do you not understand that?

Now.... where does the mechanical power come from to turn an ordinary hydraulic motor, turning an ordinary generator, to produce 20 kW of output power? Where does the hydraulic pressure of 2000-3000 psi, and the flow of 20-25 gallons per minute, come from?
If your force rectifier system is used, what is the necessary torque  _at the generator's shaft_  and what is the "see-saw" imbalance required to make this torque? What in any Zed can produce that degree of shifting imbalance (minnie has already calculated the degree of imbalance required, and the rate of the see-saw.... slow.... but the generator shaft must turn fast enough to generate.....so your rectifier will need to be geared up.....)

Next: If you have to "vent" fluid from a system so that it won't stop running..... is that an exhaust or not? What happens when the internal store of fluid is all vented? It stops, right? Unless you replace the fluid before it stops. Right? Is that an input, or not?
If you've advertised a machine that runs itself without input or exhaust, but it behaves like that, does it "work" or not?