Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 24, 2012, 09:23:35 AM
Hi,
   commercial hydro electric plant 10 kw, head required 30 mtrs, flow rate 50 litres/sec.
  Need I say more?
                         John.
Yeah - do your research a little better - we don't use turbines - could you at least look at the patent.
We do not have a dam or a river - you are on the wrong thread again.
OMGosh ...... and you took the time to write that..........
Wayne

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 24, 2012, 09:02:17 AM

We are on our way - Here is the problem with TK ......he made up trash and forgot he made it up.......he attacks anyone that tries to show thier work - and he ignores any data that conflicts with his predetermined ideas.............
If you keep doing the same thing over and over and expect diffirent results ............. Enough said
He needs to move to an area of his expertise - it is not here.
Wayne Travis

MrWayne is showing his true colours....what an ignorant egotistical self righteous person he is,
he could of done his homework and looked at other threads on the forum that TK is involved in
and seen for himself that TK helps many people and also follows others work...in fact right now
he's doing experiments on a circuit produced by another member and everyone on that thread is working
together in harmony.....Could that be because everything is in the open and no one is trying
to hide anything.....No doubt TK will speak for himself but really MrWayne you should do your
homework before opening your big mouth and making statements that are clearly false.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 24, 2012, 09:34:59 AM
MrWayne is showing his true colours....what an ignorant egotistical self righteous person he is,
he could of done his homework and looked at other threads on the forum that TK is involved in
and seen for himself that TK helps many people and also follows others work...in fact right now
he's doing experiments on a circuit produced by another member and everyone on that thread is working
together in harmony.....Could that be because everything is in the open and no one is trying
to hide anything.....No doubt TK will speak for himself but really MrWayne you should do your
homework before opening your big mouth and making statements that are clearly false.
Me do my homework?
I have first hand experiance with TK's help.

Does flying bikes and invisable unicorns count as helping to you?

Does ignoring data and bashing a spelling error count as helping to you?
Does does thread hyjacking for fountains and bolloards, and dams count as helping to you?

Does calling the inventor names and making up psycological orders count as help to you?

Does attacking anyone who askes good questions - considered helping to you?

Does ingnoring the function of the machine entirely for 100 pages or more count as helping to you?

Does claiming that visitors who reported here are imaginary people count as helping?

Does threatening to copy and sell the system to his buddies count as help?

Does threatening to unlock the riddle and file papers for credit count as help?

Does leading people away from understanding the system count as help?

Does claiming we are "Just like others" to slander us count as help?
and that is just the tip of the help he has provided.
Do your homework or take your blinders off....

Now I will admit .......All of this counts as help IF.......

If your intent is to supress .....................well Power Cat.............It isn't working this time.

We are on our way,

Wayne

p.s. I am sure TK can speak for himself.

I appreaciate you standing up for the interuptor - we let him have his say - we let him repeated himself 8 times.

If you realy want to help TK - do a replication for him and give it to him.

I can not believe for a moment - after watching some of his you tubes - that he can't do it himself.

So what would your conclusion be...... enough said.

Wayne

minnie

Hi,
   commercial 10 kw hydraulic drive gen.  ONLY requires 2250 psi @ 22 gpm. Thank you,
                                                                       John.
Wish I lived in fairyland!

powercat

MrWayne
Yes, do your homework before making statements...... is this or is this not your statement ?
            "he attacks anyone that tries to show thier work"
I'm sure you would prefer not to come across as being ignorant but when you make statements like that
it is obvious to any members who have been on this forum long enough that you are lying.
It might have escaped your attention but this forum is not only about you and your device,
wake up and try to do research before making statements like that.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall