Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Hi,
   let me give you a little quote from the heading on this site "we will now bring to the market in the 21st. century".
That's what this should be about, not perpetual arguments.
  Mrwayne has made one of the biggest scientific claims I've seen in my life, no wonder he's going to get a bit of
stick.
      His website is deceptive, and the amateurish PowerPoint ambiguous as has been pointed out.
I believe a working model is needed to get a patent on this sort of thing, why on earth does he mess with 50 kw or
100 kw , when a working 50 watt model would stun the world.
   Don't get me wrong, I would really,really,really love to see mrwayne succeed, my grandchildren need the resources
we're currently squandering, we need breakthrough technology.
  Come on mrwayne, show 'em!
                                                 John

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 28, 2012, 05:53:04 PM
Hi,
   let me give you a little quote from the heading on this site "we will now bring to the market in the 21st. century".
That's what this should be about, not perpetual arguments.
  Mrwayne has made one of the biggest scientific claims I've seen in my life, no wonder he's going to get a bit of
stick.
      His website is deceptive, and the amateurish PowerPoint ambiguous as has been pointed out.
I believe a working model is needed to get a patent on this sort of thing, why on earth does he mess with 50 kw or
100 kw , when a working 50 watt model would stun the world.
   Don't get me wrong, I would really,really,really love to see mrwayne succeed, my grandchildren need the resources
we're currently squandering, we need breakthrough technology.
  Come on mrwayne, show 'em!
                                                 John
I little wisdom I learned as a child - when you see a need - you can stand back and point it out and feel like you have done something (symbolism) - or you can help (substance)......

I only add this because you said you cared, and you obviously must be a great web designer and great with power points..
Wayne

minnie

Hi,
just cut the crap mrwayne,
                                      John.

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 28, 2012, 06:11:07 PM
Hi,
just cut the crap mrwayne,
                                      John.

Why are you here John, to help someone attempt to beat up on an inventor, or to help bring clean energy to the world.
Did you see some kids throwing rocks at chained up dog and grab you a handful....
Make a decision - to do your own thinking.
p.s. "it just can't work" and claiming it is to heavy and gravity is too weak,  is not trying to understand the system.
Good luck
If you have a question regarding the power point talking points - I would be glad to answer.
Wayne

roguetechie

I'm going to post a link as a sort  of food for thought for all of the people reading this thread and not commenting.

http://amasci.com/freenrg/fnrg.html  Now this link is a pretty good list of how to determine if a free energy researcher is genuine or not.

Now going through this list there are quite a few of the listed traits that most definitely apply to the ZED saga.

I'd like to submit a couple of other indicators not covered in this list though for the sake of thoroughness

1. The inventor claims they had a working machine at one point but they have since taken it apart, it has stopped working, or any other of a number of claims that keep them from conclusively demonstrating their technology in a conclusive manner

2. The inventor claims that while they did have a working machine at one point they are now focusing on building an even better machine that utilizes the same phenomena rather than just putting together a working proof of concept using the original build layout.

3. The inventor claims that he wants to see other people build replications but will never under any circumstances set about giving clear and cogent step by step instructions in order to do so

4. The inventor claims that he wants others to understand the core concept behind his technology, but he will never come out and directly say what this concept is and how it works. Instead he will string you along with hints and Youtube videos of phenomena he says were the inspiration for the concept.

Whether you are talking about the Papp engine saga or any number of other cases that are similar these are very telling signs of a dubious technology.

What Wayne Travis fails to realize is that most of us who are questioning him and not just taking him at his word or "getting our hands wet" based off of cryptic hints and sometimes contradictory information that he has given out in dribs and drabs over the course of a 224 page thread are not asking questions to harass him or because we want to see him fail.  Quite the opposite in fact! Most of us that are on this site are here because we want more than anything for a dark horse technology to come out of left field and save humanity from the inevitable brick wall we are heading towards right now.  It's the people that truly understand the urgency of the situation at hand that are the hardest on anyone who comes here and claims they have what we so badly need.

The plain fact is every day the world consumes one more whopping big chunk of it's remaining cheap energy! This means that every single day that's wasted by scammers and people who won't admit they don't actually have a viable technology is a day we can never get back!

So Wayne, You can either keep playing the victim or you can pull your head out and realize that this is truly a life and death struggle we are engaged in!  All we're asking is that you either give us a clear and unimpeachable proof that your technology is in fact viable or better yet give us the proof and then let us help!!

I can only speak for myself when I say that the first dark horse technology that comes out and has a team behind it that doesn't do more to sabotage any chance of bringing the technology to market than they do to help it is a technology i'll put every ounce of my being into promoting and improving for the good of the world at large.

Basically ... quit wasting our time and your investors money unless you're actually willing to make a real go of this.