Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgoldman

I think the post below got buried as it waited for moderation.
After the last exchange, I think maybe I will ask one more time:

Quote from: dgoldman on November 28, 2012, 02:25:00 PM
TK, why are you here?

You have made it painfully clear you do not believe Wayne's invention will work as claimed.
You have repeatedly asked Wayne to provide proof, even though numerous times it has been explained this thread is not about providing proof.

I have been a silent reader for many months and only created an ID a few weeks ago to PM Larry.
I am not a scientist or an engineer and I do not know if Wayne has what he claims, but I sure would like to learn more.
I have learned a great deal from Wayne and those actively seeking discovery. I have even learned from you, on those rare occasions, when you have been engaged in the process.

You have now been on this thread for over 200 pages and clearly are not satisfied the information provided will allow you to discover for your self what Wayne claims to have discovered.

If you are not interested in participating in the manner established on this thread, I ask you again: Why are you here?

All the best,
DG

TK, I really do want to know. It is not just a thought experiment for you.

Thanks,
DG

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 30, 2012, 05:28:21 AM
Yes I have answered, Wayne, and if you would read my posts you would see that I answered you already. What are you waiting on me for? YOU are the one who is always late. 50 kW at the church in three months ... and that turned out to be a year or more ago ...... I laugh at you.
You and I are very different, I very much avoid insulting people - Don't we have enough trash in the world to go around already.
Besides - I think most people do a very good job of insulting themselves thru their actions and words.
I have also found the the LOADER someone insults another - the more they are trying to hide - usually fear of being discovered.
You should not fear inadequacy - you should work to overcome it, or accept your limitations.
That is why I ask you - what Part of the ZED does not work - stop wasting all of our times with your smear campaign.
If you can not handle the ZED, it is ok - it is a hard puzzle.
I described it as playing a winning game of chess - not knowing the rules, not knowing the pieces, not knowing the strategy -
It is no wonder the ZED has not been discovered before now - it was a tough discovery.
One thing for sure - you have made a name for yourself - and Bully does not cover it.
Good luck.
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

minnie

dgoldman,
                 mrwayne's claim is profound, I stand corrected, but I don't think anyone since the time of Archimedes of Syracuse
has got water to flow uphill until mrwayne.
   Most basic scientific things can be demonstrated with quite simple equipment. Proof of concept. I adore the fire syringe,
how a diesel engine fires on a tabletop. I realise Diesel wasn't after that part of it, he was mainly concerned with efficiency.
                                                                                     John.

Red_Sunset

Quotedgoldman :    TionselKoala, I ask you again: Why are you here?
Wayne: One thing for sure - you have made a name for yourself .

Speculation on a OVERUNITY FORUM  -  The question:  TinselKoala,  Why are you here?
My guess,
Tinsel & Maggie might be looking for a OU validation job ! One of the possibilities of reason (these are trying times of limited job opportunities, especially in the OU field) 
TK presented his credentials well in advance and his ongoing loud and aggressive maneuvering doesn't leave Wayne much choice in the end, other than to silence this noisy bird by hiring him.
Do you also think that this is TK's possible strategy ?
What is your guess?

mrwayne

Quote from: Mr g on November 30, 2012, 12:07:42 PM

Just answer the question you **** and stop obfuscating!
Seamus,
Stop ignoring the previously presented facts.
Wayne