Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

On the website http://www.mrwaynesbrain.com/index.php/demonstration-model it is claimed that the demonstration model generates 500 Watts. But how much power is put in to make the "hydraulic fluid" flow? There seems to be at least one pump (photo 3/7) which needs electricity? In a contraption in which several Kilowatts float around easily some 500 Watts show up somewhere.

What I see is an idea which needs a lot of money to be built and no substantial proof so far that it will work, just words or concepts.

Whatever it is, the strange thing is, that the inventor posts in an open forum, dedicated to disclosing how a machine works, but does not give any details.

I never understand why inventors enjoy talking in riddles. Does the inventor think he can get money from this forum by making bald claims? Does he want to satisfy a strange urge to be in the center of attention?

So, what does the inventor want? If he had a working machine, he would not need to hang around here. People would beg him to take their money or he would be taken away by men in black (depending on what you believe will happen in case OU is really found).

Nobody has to give away his ideas for free, but why boast, when it has to stay secret. What sense does it make to say "I have something but I am not going to tell what it is"? This is the worst advertising an inventor can do. This is how you loose all credibility. What idiot invests because of a web site that says nothing?

It is very clear which companies, universities or government institutions would look into credible claims, no website necessary. Even for very modest "innovations" you can easily get funding (of course you have to show something). I know some people who got money for new sensors, even training equipment or ways of drilling holes in a mountain. If there is something, money flows in. And these people just filed their "innovation" with the local "chamber of industry and commerce (innovation section)". Specially "renewable energy ideas" easily find funding if credible. And if you believe in a conspiracy, go to the "green party", they would love to present a "new energy source" in case it really worked (because they would get a lot of political bonus out of it, but they are of course not prepared to believe in words or concepts).

Any technology that really worked was immediately believed and funding was never a problem. It sometimes took decades till a technology was useful and profitable (some never were), but proof was always available. But in the so called "OU field", every now and then someone comes and wants to sell secrets instead of proof.

And a new "secret" appears in this forum every few months and always disappears rapidly because it turns out to be an illusion at best or a scam at worst. No men in black necessary.

Greetings, Conrad

mrwayne

I hope I do not get lost - jumping around.

The next thing that must be understood is that when you are "creating buoyancy" you are discplacing a fluid - usually with air.

Yes, the pressure differential acts on the horizontal surface unequally to cause an upward lift, but that is not the only thing going on - the fluid is moving out of the way, and the air pressure is equalizing to the "Head".

In my design, when we are filling the Buoyant part, we are moving the water level higher - that increases the internal pressure because it increases the head.

Head is the depth of the fluid, do not confuse that with the "height" of the fluid....

You can have depth without much height - an example take a 50 foot water hose and coil (three foot diameter) it onto a wall rack  - both ends up - now imagine the water level "transparent hose" fills the lower half of every ring, and air is present in the upper half of every ring.

The pressure in the bottom most of the hose would be 1.5' head  x .43 psi = .645
The pressure at both ends of the hose is 0 psi, the pressure is in the air pocket is 0.

Since you would have about 10 wraps of hose - how much pressure would it take to move the water down one side and near crest the other?

And what would the pressure changes be?

Each hose ring would have the potential to resist 3 feet worth of head, 10 wraps = 30 feet of head 30 x .43 = 12.9 psi at the end closest to you - and the pressure would drop the same each layer.

You measure 30 feet of head pressure at three feet high.

more later

mrwayne

Thank you Conrad for you analysis........you left out a little,  Greetings anyway, I do not think you are trying to hide anything.

I always have a hard time waiting until Christmas to open presents....... Sounds like you and I have something in common.

Be patient, I have had to explain this to 18 engineers, and they always ask the same questions - which is what I am covering first.

To sum up what I have said so far:

Creating buoyancy is not locked in design by the volume of discplacement. Instead :having a pressure Differential acting upon a horizontal surface translates into a upward force in water.

Water and air behave differently when a force is applied - water transfers the force and will compress air, Air stores energy and can pressurize water.

Head pressure can create pressure, and the head can be separated by air and retain its pressure building property.

The machine is big - not for cars, not for single homes, not for airplanes

The machine is powerful, one could power an apartment complex, be used to generate hydrogen fuel, power a cruise boat, or hooked in series to power a city.

The 500watt model is not for sale - unless someone wants to buy the company.

I have also said - just having the idea is not enough, even building it is not enough, you need a support network and a team willing to verify and spread the word.

My motivation to share this with all of you - is purely to validate what each of you have dreamed is possible, and just maybe - you will direct me to the like minded  people who will join the company.

I am nobody, But I am sincerely concerned for the worlds need of energy, and the impact supporting unsustainable and unsafe energy production.

Lastly - I am not concerned about what other people think about my efforts, no disrespect - but if I were to listen to all the nay Sayers -I would have never tried.

I have tried and succeeded, and It took a year to get all of my ducks in a row, legal protection, business plan, web page, share certificates, LLC and I am building the business team now.

You may not of realized it, but you are the first group of people I have shared this with - outside of my respected community.

I am not surprised by the way I am treated - even here - everyone thinks money will just fall from tree's when the O/U discovery is made. To use the need of money to deny a claim is unexperianced reasoning.

Have any of you offered to help, not yet, most everyone is looking for the fault.

Skepticism is a sign of intellect, but facts are little more reliable -and more important.

Finally - I will show you - in between meetings, I chose this group from many to release the discovery too.

More later.

Mr Wayne

hartiberlin

Dear Mr Wayne ,
many thanks for sharing it here.

But I have not yet understood your principle.

A video or a few more graphics would really help.

You must know, that many of us are skeptical at your
principle cause there were many ideas before your own,
which turned out not to work, although they were very
ingenious.
So the skepticism is of course very high and
only a good video or pictures that show exactly
the working principle could get you many more followers and helpers.

As you already have a patent, it would really help
to see a video with some spoken explanations.

Many thanks in advance and looking forward to see more.

I still have the hope that somebody can crack the trick or law
of buoyancy.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

mrwayne

I agree, but what about internationally?

Do you see the same protection?