Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Good luck getting a straight answer, Dave. I've asked him the same thing about his "patent pending" statement and as typical, he dodged it and didn't answer "yes, we've filed a patent application" or "no, we haven't and it was wrong of me to use the technical phrase Patent Pending when an application hasn't been filed yet." Instead ....well, you saw what he wrote. Getting a straight, Yes or NO answer from Wayne Travis is like fishing for eels with a coarse net. You'd think he'd be able to answer something like "have you filed an application yet" with a simple one word answer. But no......

I cringe whenever I see Wayne talking about "teaching." 
I don't know about you lot, but I've had many teachers over the years, and EVERY ONE OF THEM would answer questions fully and tirelessly until the student was satisfied. Even to the point of sacrificing their own time and meeting with students at seminars and extra discussion sections.... all of which were open to anyone.

Mister Wayne seems to be including "teaching" and "Teacher" in the list of terms he wishes to redefine.

Well, LarryC, I "C" you still can't address the points and would rather stick to the insult and the innuendo. Wasn't it you who called me (and minnie) a psychopath? Wasn't it you who accused me of having sock puppets here?  Let me ask you this: Have you got your tabletop perpetual waterpump working yet? How about an overunity Zed on a table top?  Has Mister Wayne paid YOU any money for anything?

mrwayne

Quote from: DaveBrit on November 26, 2012, 06:53:17 AM
Mr Wayne said;
I hope this helps, they are talking points so not all the information is on the slides - but it might help to get us back to discussing the ZED Technology instead of the excursions/hijacking.
Thank you Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC

Mr Wayne;
Shouldn't we be discussing the TAZ and SPAZ tech since the ZED technology is now defunct?
Is the TAZ / SPAZ technology now protected by a provisional application or is it patent pending?

Thanks,
Dave
Good point,
The ZED worked to Prove Overunity was possible - and it has other applications.
I am still waiting for others to catch up.
Thanks

Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 26, 2012, 06:53:02 AM
@ iflewmyown
How ridiculous that's as bad as me saying Wayne should get God to come on to the forum and support his claim because he believes in God,I guess you must be one of those that follows Wayne blindly and I failed to see the relevance  of me revealing my identity in any way is going to prove Wayne's claim of overunity, this forum is about open sourcing information related to overunity or did you miss that bit on the homepage? How would it be relevant for this forum to know my identity I'm not claiming overunity.

In case you haven't noticed the Internet can be a dangerous place to give out personal information there are too  many scan merchants out there.So until we get better governments with accountability and transparency little is going to change, and most of us will have to continue to be on our guard against those who take advantage.

@All
MrWayne appears to be back to normal and preaching "the big I am" and serving up more promising words again, I hope one day soon he will come up with some real genuine evidence for his claims.
and saying things like those people in NDA land know the truth is pointless as under the terms of the document they are not allowed to discuss any details. and as TK has already pointed out the(Steorn fraudsters) people who also used NDA as a deceitful way of saying they are being open about the technology but they must protect it.(nothing new in that one)
Wayne continues to say verification will happen and detailed information will be released but it never actually seems to happen and it all begins to sound like the same old story as all the other false claims we have seen over the years.
No offence meant Wayne but your picture fit so many previous false claims, instead of talking why don't you just get on with it you have been around on the Internet for long enough saying that it's all about to happen.

PS
As just saw your last post which I'm surprised by mainly because you have set up an alternative forum because you didn't like the situation here, though it now appears you do like the situation here so for the time being I will make this my last post, sit back and see if any anyone comes up with anything NEW that proved your claim is true.

Good luck who knows maybe my next post will be congratulating you.
Thank You
See you then.

LarryC

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 26, 2012, 07:29:57 AM
I cringe whenever I see Wayne talking about "teaching." 
I don't know about you lot, but I've had many teachers over the years, and EVERY ONE OF THEM would answer questions fully and tirelessly until the student was satisfied. Even to the point of sacrificing their own time and meeting with students at seminars and extra discussion sections.... all of which were open to anyone.

Mister Wayne seems to be including "teaching" and "Teacher" in the list of terms he wishes to redefine.

Well, LarryC, I "C" you still can't address the points and would rather stick to the insult and the innuendo. Wasn't it you who called me (and minnie) a psychopath? Wasn't it you who accused me of having sock puppets here?  Let me ask you this: Have you got your tabletop perpetual waterpump working yet? How about an overunity Zed on a table top?  Has Mister Wayne paid YOU any money for anything?

Hi TK,

Thanks, your stated experience with teachers, helps me understand, why you need everything given to you and can't learn on your own.

I had teachers, like you talked about, in grade school. High school was half and half. In College, they only point you in a direction and expect you to study the recommended readings, do research and learn on your own. They do this so you can go out and be a self starter in the business world.

Many people with self starter abilities, not just those with College training, but school of hard knocks, have come together to assist Wayne.

So, I guess you calling me an ignoramus is okay, but any back flak is not okay.

I only have a small TAZ on my tabletop, that I built to validate my TAZ spreadsheet. The Output Volumes from the Production TAZ are amazing for the input. But, of course, you would not be able to comprehend, due to your teachers.

As far as money between Wayne and me, that is private, but I will be proudly showing an item that I received later after the verification.

Larry   

TinselKoala

QuoteAs far as money between Wayne and me, that is private, but I will be proudly showing an item that I received later after the verification.

So that's a "yes" then.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/paid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

You have an interesting take on the college experience. I can tell you never attended a graduate seminar. Have you got any research papers published in peer-reviewed journals? How about your dissertation, those are usually kept for reference in your graduate school library. Did you manage to get it published?
I do, it is, and I did. But that means nothing to you, I'm sure.

I just want to "Comprehend" one thing: your work measurements. What is the ratio of output work, to input work, for your tabletop thing, and how is it measured? Are you claiming overunity performance.... or not? If so.... how do you justify and support your claim?