Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Fascinating. On August 20, according to my file datestamp, I captured the image of the post below. At that time it was number 1552. I've gone back to August 19, 20 and 21 in the thread and it seems that this post is now numbered  1421.  But.... it was quoted by LarryC! I've included that capture, made just now, as well.

I am astounded. It sure looks to me like posts have been removed. It is possible that this happened when Stefan upgraded the database and moved the site. Or..... posts have been removed by editing and-or moderators action.

Either way it sure looks funny to me. Thank you very much for pointing this out.

ETA: whatever the cause it must have happened Sunday night or Monday morning, because I made the screengrab Sunday and the larger count was shown then. Today the smaller counts are shown. I do not have an explanation other than the action of moderators or site owner.

Who is moderating this thread, anyway? I don't see a name listed as moderator.

TinselKoala

Quote from: LarryC on November 26, 2012, 07:58:11 PM

So that's a "yes" then.
As usual, more incorrect assumptions.

(snip)
Is it? I wouldn't have to _conclude_ anything if you'd just answer the question honestly.

Example question: Has Mister Wayne paid YOU any money for anything?
Example answers: "Yes, he cut me a nice check and there will be more soon." OR "No, not one red cent have I been paid and I'd refuse compensation anyway".

Note the presence of the unambiguous words YES and NO, in these answers.

But this is how LarryC answers:
QuoteAs far as money between Wayne and me, that is private, but I will be proudly showing an item that I received later after the verification.

Note the ABSENCE of the unambiguous words YES or NO, in this answer.

Like fishing for eels with a coarse net, it is, trying to get a straight answer from these people. What am I to conclude? I conclude that someone isn't telling me all the information and is deliberately trying to deceive me  with "answers" that answer nothing.

AND BY THE WAY... I am really pissed off about this thread numbering thing. It's clear that something fishy is going on. What posts are missing, what is the reason for the discrepancy in post numbers?
I only have a dozen or so screengrabs from this thread. They all have timestamps from the time I took them and they all include the header showing the post number as it was at the time I took the shot.
This looks really bad, fellows. What posts are missing? Who disappeared them? Did anyone trouble to archive this thread?

ETA: If someone gets banned, do all their posts disappear? This happens on some forums, but I don't know about this one. Has anyone gotten themselves banned lately?

TinselKoala

Did you know that to insult someone is akin to crucifying him?

Red_Sunset

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 27, 2012, 02:26:10 AM
..................................................................................
AND BY THE WAY... I am really pissed off about this thread numbering thing. It's clear that something fishy is going on. What posts are missing, what is the reason for the discrepancy in post numbers?
This looks really bad, fellows. What posts are missing? Who disappeared them? Did anyone trouble to archive this thread?

ETA: If someone gets banned, do all their posts disappear? This happens on some forums, but I don't know about this one. Has anyone gotten themselves banned lately?

TinselKoala,

THE ONLY EXPLANATION !!!!  >>>      MEN IN RED and BLACK, doing their thing again !!!!!
Then this is the proof you has been looking for !!!   """"Suppression indicates the validity of the invention !!"""""
If that is the case, then this can be verified by looking if ONLY certain of Wayne's mails have been removed, the one's that reveal too much of his well kept secret.
A bit of Sherlock and spy mastery will come in handy here !

Or maybe this is the lead up to the "Aztecs predicted event" of  December 2012 !!
I also recently got automated speed fine on a date and time and place, where I could have never been as shown.

If it was old fashioned paper, we could look where the pages were torn out, this is going to be difficult now.
I hope you know how to tackle this,
Good luck

Red_Sunset

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 27, 2012, 03:42:18 AM
Did you know that to insult someone is akin to crucifying him?

TinselKoala,
You are right, I do not like the religious implication to that statement either.
I REPLACED IT with " AKIN TO FRIED" is more appropriate

Thanks for pointing it out !