Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mercury Gravity Drive

Started by gemstone hell, April 17, 2011, 01:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemstone hell

Square tank with round hole in side.

Hole is tapered at the top and bottom just a hair, so that it bows outward. Just a hair.

O-ring is inserted and greased along inside of hole.

Solid ball is built into the hole so that it can rotate in any direction freely. Half of it is inside the tank and half of it is outside the tank.

Outside the tank another ball is held by it's axis, horizontal to ground. It is braced against the earth or a very heavy base.

This second ball is moved up against the first and presses up against it with a pressure equal to what will be the internal pressure on the ball.

The tank is filled with Mercury and the ball spins on it's own, forever.

Pull some power off of it if you want, it's all free energy.

Why it works:

Gravity is pulling on the outside half of the ball. Pulling down.

Buoyancy is pulling up on the inside half of the ball.

Any pressure from the weight of the Mercury that pushes against the ball, which would press it to hard on the o-ring is alleviated by the outside ball pressing back.

The ball wants to float straight up, but we need it to spin, so to keep it from just pushing straight up against the inside ring of the hole, we taper the top of the hole, just enough so that the upward push at that point is inward. That pull is overwhelmed by the rest of the forces acting on the ball, and the ball spins the other way, towards the outside.

(This thread is a Silver Gemstone)

fritznien

if you check out http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm#cheng
go down to  Buoyancy motor #2  you will find your design
and why it don't work.
nice try please play again.
perhaps try a simple model be for you think you have it.
fritznien

gemstone hell

Quote from: fritznien on April 17, 2011, 03:56:08 PM
if you check out http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm#cheng
go down to  Buoyancy motor #2  you will find your design
and why it don't work.
nice try please play again.
perhaps try a simple model be for you think you have it.
fritznien

Actually, the closest to my design on those pages is here: http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm#buoy2
Notice that there are two important differences in my design than this one. The first of course is that in the drawing on the page, the ball is not bisected. Not a big deal but may matter.

The other main difference is that this ball has an axis on the ball itself. As the description states, the upward force here is transferred to the axis, which would simply push straight up and not rotate.

In my design, there is no axis, and so the force is transferred to the 0-ring. In particular the top half of the o-ring. With the top lip tapered outward a bit, the thing spins outward at the top.

fritznien

All forces exerted by the liquid upon the circumference of the wheel/ball are normal to the wheel's surface, and therefore pass through the wheel's rotation axis. All of these forces have zero lever arm with respect to this axis. The liquid therefore provides no torque about the wheel axis and the wheel won't turn.
or you could make one that works, win a nobell prize and save the world.
in that case i owe you a coke.
not going to hold my breath.
fritznien

gemstone hell

fritznien, Correct again. Good work. I do enjoy trying. I find it stimulating and exciting. I'm not a physicist or scientist, but am fascinated with all things in science and technology. Upon reviewing the page you pointed out, I have some new ideas. Hope I run into you again on this forum. Peace to you and thanks for the creative criticism.