Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero-Amp Technology

Started by ElectrifiedMonteSS, April 19, 2011, 01:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectrifiedMonteSS

E2,
I noticed the flywheel as well.. Makes sense though.. The drive motor can get that moving and the kinetic energy built up in the rotation of the flywheel can assist in maintaining the speed for the gen set when used in the gen set configuration.

Still no reply from the inventor though. ???

ElectrifiedMonteSS

Is there a way we might keep this on track with the starting thread.. Not trying to be a bubble-popper.. I'm just more into to the ZAT at the moment..  If this dies then I'll dig into the 1000+ pages of that other stuff.

Thanks!

nightlife

Everything we are talking about has to do with this thread. We are trying to figure out his circuitry and I see it to be like a combination of a JT and a Bedini. I think the most important part is his circuitry and it doesn't look like we have anything to go on so we have to start from scratch and try and utilize what we know already works.
If you have any better ideas or any new found knowledge of his circuitry, please tell us. Otherwise sit back and watch us do what we do.

ElectrifiedMonteSS

@nightlife,

Sorry.. I misunderstood..
I shall do as you instructed.. Now where did I put that Lawn Chair and Beer Cooler!  LOL

Kevin

nightlife

I didn't notice the flywheel. Can someone post a picture or a link for us to look at?