Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero-Amp Technology

Started by ElectrifiedMonteSS, April 19, 2011, 01:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2010

He turned down 26 million dollars? What a nut job.

onthecuttingedge2010

Nice inverter!

8000W DC to AC Power Inverter

The AIMS 8000 watt power inverter starts with FREE shipping and FREE tech support for one year, and goes on to offer 4 AC outlets, one direct connect terminal block, and dual cooling fans that are thermally controlled. The AIMS 8000 watt power inverter provides you with all of the heavy duty power that you need for less, with LED indicators, protection from overload, surges, shorts, and overheating, and is pre-wired for a remote power switch. Check out all of Aims Inverters & all of our 8000 Watt Inverters.

Not only is it efficient, but the AIMS 8000W power inverter also comes with a pre-slotted mounting plate that allows for simple and easy installation. It also has a one year warranty, easy-to-read amp and volt meters and everything that you could ask for in a great power inverter. AIMS is known for their great products, and their 8000 watt DC to AC power inverter is no different than the rest, except that it is bigger, stronger, and more efficient for heavy duty operations and large-scale power needs.

AIMS 8000 watt power inverter features:

* AIMS Model: PWRINV8KW12V
    * 8000W max continuous power
    * Modified sine wave with Pulse Width Modulation technology
    * Volt meter on front to monitor your battery voltage
    * Amp meter on front panel to monitor battery level
    * Over Temperature LED indicator
    * Over Load LED indicator
    * AC direct connect terminal block
    * On/off switch
    * Over Temperature protection
    * Over Load protection
    * Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
    * Internally fuse protected
    * AC output short circuit protection
    * Auto reset on most fault conditions
    * Aluminum case for optimal cooling
    * Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
    * Pre-slotted mounting plate
    * Instruction manual
    * Free 1 year tech support
    * 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor

PWRINV8KW12V Specifications:

* Continuous output power: 8000 Watts
    * Surge power capability (peak power): 16,000 Watts
    * dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
    * Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
    * Output wave form: modified sine wave w/phase correction
    * Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
    * Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
    * Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
    * No load current: < 1A
    * Full load efficiency: 90%
    * 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
    * AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2-3 prong
    * High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
    * Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
    * Internal fuse protection
    * 8000W Inverter Dimensions: 22.44”L X 11.00”W X 8.50”H
    * Weight: unit 40 lbs
    * Shipping Weight: 42 lbs
    * UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W

IMPORTANT NOTE: This inverter requires 4 sets of 2 gauge cable if you are going to run at 8000 watts. You can use 4 sets of 4 gauge if you are going to run 7500 watt or less.

Sprocket

I presume the "Perot" he drops in one of the videos is Ross Perot - not that many can afford their own island!  So he seems to have at least one complete working system built.  Tom Bearden mentions he was also a navy-seal - wow, time hasn't been kind to him, he looks fairly decrepit!

Anyone that rejects $26 million surely deserves to fail...

ElectrifiedMonteSS

Nice to see someone else looked into this guy..  Thoughts of using his device in a EV format crossed my mind as well.. Last night after reading all the info on the site I sent the inverter an email trying to establish a line of communication with him.

The size of the so called "black box" I mentioned doesn't seem large enough to contain the smallest of Bedini circuitry and still manage the output the inventor is getting out of it.. He ran 5 electric motors off of it..

In other info posted in his site, he mentions powering a whole host of things.

Most people might jump at the 26M, but that would only go so far and I'm sure he would have a gag order on him in the fine print.. I myself am not looking to get rich, i just don't want to be tied to the power company and the gas pump..

A question though.. What is the Jule thief circuit?  That is a new one on me, though I haven't been into the deepest cracks of all this OU stuff yet.. 

I must say it sparked my attention though!

e2matrix

I spent most of the day reading about this and all his dealings with others.  Even read the contract between Greer (his former AERO, LLC company) and Pete (the inventor of Zero-Amp tech).  If what he has works as stated it's worth a whole lot more than 26 million and the fact is he was not offered that in a way that any sane person would have jumped at.  In fact he did initially get talked into signing a contract with the super smooth talking Dr. Greer but Greer never came up with the initial amount of even $1 million and because of that and some other things Greer invalidated the contract from what I gathered.  It was quite a soap opera to read all that went down.  I think there is a good possibility this is a valid and powerful OU device when it is hooked up to the large flywheel I have seen in some of his pictures which then turns a high power generator.  This has been discussed briefly here on OU in another thread and on EF.  I think like a lot of things that come around it was quickly forgotten when doubts came in.  I think it deserves further investigation.