Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler was no fraud.Proof available in one day.

Started by christo4_99, April 20, 2011, 11:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

protech

Quote from: AB Hammer on April 24, 2011, 08:22:20 PM
protech

Just a couple of questions.

Does it self start or do you have to give it a push?

Does it accelerate or maintain a steady speed?

How long have you ran it?

One of my wheels originally had to be push and ran at approximately 60 RPM.
Then I got my thumb busted up trying to make an adjustment.
My new changes I hope for a self start on that design. Of course I won't show it until I am ready.
My latest design is a slow build but takes advantage of 100% of the weight, 100% of the time.
It will self start. It is not the first wheel but the strongest that will save the earth.

Good luck
Alan

Alan my device is not a wheel as I was not trying to replicate Bessler , and depending where it is stopped it can self start, as for gain it increases, the longest I have run it without stopping is just over a day, hard to keep my hands off it. . oh and congratulations on your wheel.   

e2matrix

Good luck everyone with their work.  Who is Rossi?  What has he built?

IMO, Either open source or sell plans everyone can afford but before doing that sell local and if you sell even one or two to established members here that will validate your device beyond any doubt and then you'll be selling plans and or devices like hotcakes. 

AB Hammer

Quote from: protech on April 25, 2011, 11:38:44 AM
Alan my device is not a wheel as I was not trying to replicate Bessler , and depending where it is stopped it can self start, as for gain it increases, the longest I have run it without stopping is just over a day, hard to keep my hands off it. . oh and congratulations on your wheel.

protech

Thanks and I looked at your post and understand what you are doing with first glance. I have played with similar approaches but not like your base. It may or may not drive a generator, but it looks like a lot of fun.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

eisnad karm

@Alan
thanks for the update. I look forward to how you progress and pray for your speedy recovery.
One of the first things I ask inventors of disruptive technologies when evaluating them and discussing business models is what do you want IE
1. To be famous?
2. To be Invisible?
3. Recognition?
3. Do you want to have a large component of the money for humanitarian projects?
I also discuss how they want to implement the technology as it can effect many people not just the wealthy.
The safest path if people have fears is to licence and partner the people or companies they affect the most. (long discussion on that topic)
Money can change people and not always for the better. In many ways in capitalist countries I visit I have seen often and sadly a shift where people judge each other on wealth rather than character and deeds. Often the family is more disfunctional. In many poorer countres I see happy people with a sense of character and family values.
Having said all that some of the nicest people I have met are wealthy or famous but all tell of the price they pay.
@Pro
when it ran for a day did you stop it or did it stop by itself ...i understand the difficulties of keeping your hands of it.
Kind Regards
Mark
PS Rossie has a device 300 watts in and up to 10 KW out. There also exists other technologies that also could be considered OU that will hit the market place in a couple of years..well under the radar at themoment
Kind Regards
mark

AB Hammer

Quote from: eisnad karm on April 26, 2011, 06:06:52 AM
@Alan
thanks for the update. I look forward to how you progress and pray for your speedy recovery.
One of the first things I ask inventors of disruptive technologies when evaluating them and discussing business models is what do you want IE
1. To be famous?
2. To be Invisible?
3. Recognition?
3. Do you want to have a large component of the money for humanitarian projects?
I also discuss how they want to implement the technology as it can effect many people not just the wealthy.
The safest path if people have fears is to licence and partner the people or companies they affect the most. (long discussion on that topic)
Money can change people and not always for the better. In many ways in capitalist countries I visit I have seen often and sadly a shift where people judge each other on wealth rather than character and deeds. Often the family is more disfunctional. In many poorer countres I see happy people with a sense of character and family values.
Having said all that some of the nicest people I have met are wealthy or famous but all tell of the price they pay.
@Pro
when it ran for a day did you stop it or did it stop by itself ...i understand the difficulties of keeping your hands of it.
Kind Regards
Mark
PS Rossie has a device 300 watts in and up to 10 KW out. There also exists other technologies that also could be considered OU that will hit the market place in a couple of years..well under the radar at themoment
Kind Regards
mark

eisnad karm

I am a blacksmith/armorer who works with his hands and hart.  You have asked.

1. To be famous?
This is probably my biggest fear.
2. To be Invisible?
Nor do I want to be invisible
3. Recognition?
Credit due to whom it belongs
4. Do you want to have a large component of the money for humanitarian projects?
To me money is a tool and a tool used correctly can build beautiful things and humanitarian reason is beautiful. If a tool is use wrong or not used it becomes useless or destructive and can hurt yourself and others.

I only judge people by their character, not by their wealth for no one is truly a better person than another, but what they do in life can be better or worse. I understand the poor for that has been most of my life. It pains me to see so many who suffer. When I see people who are handicapped and/or sick, I hurt for I also live in pain, and understand. It hurts me more that am so limited to help.

The question you didn't ask directly is. Am I doing this for selfish reasons? The only thing I would want for myself is a proper retirement where I didn't have to worry if I am strong enough to make a life for my family. But if I had enough the world would be my family, like it should be. Then I would spend the rest of my days trying to improve life.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan