Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

perpetual motion theory...

Started by A@K, April 21, 2011, 08:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

The only perpetual motion machines that I know that have been documented by science are those of the atom.  Electrons and neutrons orbit around and around with no visible amount of decay in these orbits.  That is all that I know of at this point in time.  Magnets are a closed system and have not worked to date that has been proven.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

onthecuttingedge2010

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 22, 2011, 01:26:11 PM
The only perpetual motion machines that I know that have been documented by science are those of the atom.

I don't think classical mechanics is correct.

Electrons and neutrons orbit around and around with no visible amount of decay in these orbits.

I believe Quantum Mechanics says that the Electrons are smeared across their orbits, they do not behave like little hard balls orbiting a nucleus.

That is all that I know of at this point in time.  Magnets are a closed system and have not worked to date that has been proven.

Bill

Correct.

Jerry 8)

fritznien

A@K   magnets are covered under quantum mechanics.
not really qualified to explain but its a realatavistic force generated
when plus charges move relative to minus charges.
simple test of this,what is the magnetic field around an electron beam in a vacuum.
as for the magnet motor not having enough output, if it self runs for weeks with no input
he has a Nobel prize coming. if it almost runs than don`t hold your breath.
you need to see and check out the machine, video will not do.
as Penn and teller put it doing magic tricks for the camera is bullshit!
if you tell us more we can tell you what to look for maybe.
fritznien

A@K

mmm ok let put things in other way,

let say someone build a machine by using magnets and everything looks OK and the machine operates for let say 5 to 10 years. OK, because the machine it will stop operate after let say 6 years this is not perpetual motion as the actual definition states. BUT at least you will have a machine that it will generate electrical energy for 6 years or may be more (i.e. depending how the magnets it will be used) from "nothing". However is not from nothing because the machine it will convert the magnetic energy from magnets into mechanical energy plus heat, and hence to electrical energy.
Anw this is actually depending from the application of how the energies it will be converted.

Nevertheless, if we take the actual meaning of the perpetual motion machines, then we can not create any of these machines by using permanent magnets, because the magnets are demagnetized. but by using the new kind of permanent magnets (i.e. NdFeB), a very good "perpetual motion machines" can be created that they will have the ability to run for several years generating electricity.

This is my understanding up to this point according of what i have already read from web and one day i hope to make one.

Finally, i mention again if anyone knows any sources relating to perpetual motion machines i will really appreciate it if you can help me.

Thanks for your time.   

WilbyInebriated

quantum mechanics is nothing more than the language of all particle THEORIES. notice the bold word... yeah it's still nothing more than a theory.

the whole idea of proving a perpetual motion machine is perpetual is ludicrous. which can be further expressed by a simple question: whom will be standing at infinity to measure/check if the machine is still running?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe