Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mercury Free Energy Device-easy to build-doesn't violate laws of physics

Started by gemstone hell, April 10, 2011, 04:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritznien

Quote from: gemstone hell on April 13, 2011, 09:25:18 PM
In my opinion you are mistaken. The energy required to get the ball back into the tank is minimal. It splashed down into the mercury fluid, goes down just under the waterline and under the lip of the opening. That will only take a few feet of drop distance to achieve.

The energy to operate the gates and wire frame wheel is minimal and can be harvested from the first portion of the balls drop. The rest of the energy harvested can be used to pump the volume of mercury back into the top of the tube that was displaced as the ball passed from tank to chamber to tube, which is equal to the volume of one ball, even though it weighs a little more. That's fine because our ball is moving twice the distance that the mercury is going to have to. As long as it's more than half the weight of the mercury of the same volume, then we can get the same amount of force out of it that it takes to pump the mercury to the top of the tube.

Of course it needs to be heavier than that to cover the wireframe wheel and the gates.

Even though objects fall at the same speed, they do not fall with the same force. Heavier objects fall with more force, and that is where we make our excess power.   

This totally works. I've seen it operating myself. A Chinese guy did this with water and a capsule. I didn't invent it I just modified it  bit.
you saw a utube vid. as penn & teller put it "doing magic tricks for the camera is bullshit!"
forget the energy for the mech that operates the gates and the transfer wheel, they are not the problem.
you have to lift one ball volume of mercury to the top of the tank each cycle.
energy = mgh
the float lift energy is the differance in mass between the ball and the one ball volume of mercury times g times height
the fall energy of the ball is its mass times g time height.
these two are the same as the energy to move the mercury back to the top of the tank.
there is no extra to be had.
fritznien

gemstone hell

Fritz,
           You are correct. Thanks for pointing it out. Now, what this tells us is that we have to find a way to either insert the ball without spending any energy, or finding a way to get output from buoyancy without inserting anything at all!

The disk turning sideways was the next idea I looked at. The problem was displacing the area where the ball was concealed and getting the "door" to move back into position.

While, fighting the pressure is not an option if we want any leftover output, I thought we could use buoyancy to lift it up back into position. While this may be doable, it would be tricky. But then, like a flash the answer hit me, and now I have it.

After a little research to make sure it will work and a little tweaking, I can now get perpetual motion and positive electrical output from a tank of mercury, using three additional components, one of which is a ball. The ball does not have to be inserted into the bottom of the tank in order for it to work. We do not need to lift anything or add any energy to the system at all in any way.

There is only one moving part and we don't have to make it move.

gemstone hell

I will start a new thread in the correct category to explain this soon. So you can find it, I'll call it "Mercury Gravity Drive".