Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

W.K.Coombs Open discussion thread

Started by ramset, April 25, 2011, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maw2432

I think the lever's pivot needs to be like a roller or small wheel so when the lever goes up and down, the roller would also cause the pivot point to move side to side.    If what I vision, and it works, this is really very simple.  I will have to get some parts, but this looks worth a try.   

gauschor

I am still not sure what to do with the outer end of the horizontal lever? Put it on a spring or what? (This is actually the reason I'd like to see Aristrikers setup :D)
It may have indeed have similarities to the mentioned Veljko Milković device http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvst47E5CvM, ,although one can see that the energy put into the system would be much weaker, however one would need additional constructions.... hmmm, but thats not exactly what is proposed here from 'protech' I assume. Milkovic has no rolling carriage.

bourne

Quote from: gauschor on May 01, 2011, 12:16:07 PM
I am still not sure what to do with the outer end of the horizontal lever? Put it on a spring or what? (This is actually the reason I'd like to see Aristrikers setup :D)
It may have indeed have similarities to the mentioned Veljko Milković device http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvst47E5CvM, ,although one can see that the energy put into the system would be much weaker, however one would need additional constructions.... hmmm, but thats not exactly what is proposed here from 'protech' I assume. Milkovic has no rolling carriage.

@gauschor That is a very telling video thanks for posting it, it shows the assembly can do work without upsetting the swing of the pendulum, but notice, this is 'in-line' with the swing of the pendulum. In protech's initial suggestion this will transpose as the carriage. Which as we can see from the video can do work. He (protech) is suggesting adding an additional lever at the top to extract work from the up and down portion of the pendulum swing. Effectively doubling the output of the Veljko Milković device. Or using one (lever) output to keep the pendulum moving while, at the same time, extracting work from the carriage output.

Also The movement is the same as my observations last night, the lever arm does a 'double bob' on each swing

@maw2432 I have seen that video before, correctly timed shifts in the axle builds bigger swings. Just like your hand when swinging a ball on a string

@nightlife I have enclosed a picture of what I mean, hopefully it is clear enough.

Initially I thought this was a device to maintain a pendulums circular orbit around a fixed point, after watching gauschor's posted video, I am now not so sure. Maybe just maintaining a gentle swing will be sufficient and no heavy industrial parts will be required.

I need to construct my carriage and start from there, trying various combinations of pendulum and carriage mass, THEN add the lever to help maintain the swing.

Any thoughts?
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

gauschor

Quote from: bourne on May 01, 2011, 03:20:50 PMInitially I thought this was a device to maintain a pendulums circular orbit around a fixed point, after watching gauschor's posted video, I am now not so sure.

Actually I also think that a circular orbit of the pendulum should be maintained when I look at protech's sketch, and not only simple swinging movement :| Can't say for sure now that 2 possibilities are given *scratching head*

bourne

Quote from: gauschor on May 01, 2011, 03:44:38 PM
Actually I also think that a circular orbit of the pendulum should be maintained when I look at protech's sketch, and not only simple swinging movement :| Can't say for sure now that 2 possibilities are given *scratching head*

Maybe it is additive and if left to run will form full orbits (as shown in the video posted by maw reply118). If a portion of this is extracted to do work it will only maintain a swing.

These are all just assumptions though.
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.