Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla induction device

Started by forest, April 27, 2011, 02:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

This thread is related to Tesla induction device he patented August 5 1890 ,patent  no 433702 and my ideas.
Although my interest in this started by looking at another thread on OU called "The Gabriel Device, possible COP=8" I've learned it also from Vladimir Utkin paper.Because I don't want to be misunderstood as being a thief of others ideas I moved all my efforts here.Well, whoever is following energeticforum also knew about confusion when Rosemary Ainslie posted her license after a long open sourced research by many.I don't want such confusion.

Before I post my ideas I want to clear something : I don't want or plan to patent anything. My ideas will be free for use with the simple GPL-like license.I will propose it soon. but I feel you won't be disappointed. I may have or not have a working device - it doesn't matter now.
All I ask is to help me, nothing more , nothing less. What I want is to throw away fear and building something real, something working and producing at least energy saving - together.

Forgive me my bad English it is going worse when I'm strongly affected like now.

forest

Ok. Now I will tell you how I see the license :
1. You can do whatever is good for you and people and whatever is right and comply with your conscience.
If you want to sell it, ok , just put your hard work in assuring it will be the best and still cheap for the people.
2. The rest is based on GPL software license.If you add something you should cover it with the same license.
3. Author kindly request your help with developing/improving/producing those ideas/devices and also to make possible for author to be  involved in every step either directly or by financial reward for his work.

Is that ok ? I have no time to unfold it yet.

forest

Now I will tell you where to look. First it is still an idea I'm working on device slowly.
Look at Tesla patent I posted. This is asymmetric induction device.
First IMHO it's electrical analogy of magnetic motor with ferromagnetic  shield separating two magnets of the same poles. When the shield is up (or saturated) magnets push each other , when shield is here they attract to some extend.I'm not evolving this idea, maybe later.
Next : this is a special transformer which negate Lenz law to some extend by placing another temporary magnet (ferromagnetic shield) between two LCR resonant circuits.Tjis makes them to some extend independent.
My idea is to :
- make secondary bifilar and on ferromagnetic core
- make a ferromagnetic shield around secondary
- make either bifilar of normal wound primary on top of this shield

If you look at Tesla patent every coil must be placed in the same distance between each other (except secondary to core , which is closer relationship).

My idea (and I believe Steven Mark made it also previously) is to place capacitor in primary parallel to primary coil, measure resonant frequency then by selecting capacitor match impedance with power source which is simply AC rectified by diode of diode bridge to pulsating DC. The output is also matched with own parallel capacitor to the same resonant frequency and and load is placed after rectifying it.The output capacitor may be eliminated via bifilar winding of secondary in such case primary should be adjusted to the resonant frequency of secondary bifilar.Part of output is taken directly to the input but in that case output must be regulated to avoid runaway. With iron/steel core I think device is limited to 400Hz frequency.
With ferrite  much higher frequency could be used.

Device can run with gain if ferrite material is special grade of high permeability and resonant frequency could be for example 5khz.I think secondary should be grounded also and need probably varistor to limit voltage on output. I think you see it then in such case output will be DC fluctuating - each time it get to varistor it will be dumped and recover from almost zero but very fast.Kind of parametric resonance.

All those ideas above are placed here at 21:31 27 April 2011 local time for the purpose to avoid situation of patenting something which was previously in open source forum and then ideas taken and included into patent of the author of thread or whoever else. I saw such situations in the past. All my ideas are covered by the GPL-like license as I posted previously and cannot be patented.Period.
I'm not against anybody, I'm against greed which rule this world.

forest

Really if you read Tesla patent all is there.Plus Utkin paper which I cannot attach because is too big.
You see, in Tesla times there was no ferrite and he patented iron core and shield.
Does it mean that somebody could patent the same idea using ferrite shield and core ? I think not, yet I believe patent office would allow that. :(

teslaalset

Quote from: forest on April 27, 2011, 03:46:47 PM
Really if you read Tesla patent all is there.Plus Utkin paper which I cannot attach because is too big.
You see, in Tesla times there was no ferrite and he patented iron core and shield.
Does it mean that somebody could patent the same idea using ferrite shield and core ? I think not, yet I believe patent office would allow that. :(

Forest,
You can upload bigger files in the download section of this forum.
This can be found here http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=25
Then go to the bottom of the page and click 'add a download'.
After the upload, copy the link and post it in this discussion thread. OK?