Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

Hi Oscar,

If I was providing a platform to advertise the technology and promoting it as a solution, such as the alternative media is doing, then yes I would be helping a scammer to scam more people out of their money.

However, I have not done that. I simply posted the information here and allowed the people more knowledgeable about this than me to comment with their opinion, ahead of the event.

I fail to see how a thread that highlights something as a scam is helping a scammer to scam people.

And about overunity, I do not think you disagree with me, I think you did not understand what I said, or, I did not explain what I meant clearly enough. A perception issue perhaps.

A steam engine is in my opinion overunity because as you quite rightly point out it utilises energy on demand from a heat source. In your example wood or coal.

However I feel that there is a subtle difference between you supplying the energy to fuel the process and the universe supplying the energy to fuel the process.

In the example of wood or coal, a fuel in a combustible form, it must only be collected to be utilised. If you wanted to you could even use a magnifying glass to begin the combustion process and power the ignition via solar input.

The difference is that no processing of the raw material is necessary, and therefore the cost to you in providing the input energy to power the process is zero. (Ignoring the losses incurred from physically collecting the fuel, ie calories expended).

If you were to use the sun and a parabolic mirror to provide the input power to the steam engine then the only costs you would personally incur would be in setting up the infrastructure, ie making the parabolic dish and boiler.

The energy from the sun would continue to come for ever, for free, to you. And therefore, whatever you got out of the steam engines rotary moment would be a net gain to you. There of course would be a cost but it is not paid by you, it is paid by whomever pays the suns electricity bill :)

So, we are actually talking about two completely different processes here. In one we are taking a raw material (water) and processing it via manipulation of energy into a fuel (which has a cost to you in input energy to the system), and in the other we are taking a raw material (wood, coal, sunlight) that has already been processed, and therefore requires no input processing cost from you.

So, yes. In my opinion a steam engine is overunity. But it depends on perspective. If you take something you get for free and convert it into a movement then that movement is free to you. If you have to process it first before it can be made to move something then there is a necessary input cost from you.

Does that help explain what I mean ?

RM :)

FatBird

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: e2matrix on April 30, 2011, 05:34:27 PM
ElectricGoose, Can you expand a bit on this statement: "There IS a way to convert water into fuel (and Im not talking HHO) but you need the assistance of a couple small elements."
i doubt he will expand on it. he beats his chest like this on occasion, and every time he has been asked to back it up he falls silent. regardless, whatever it is he is going about, it's not OU...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ElectricGoose

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 02, 2011, 04:59:18 AM
i doubt he will expand on it. he beats his chest like this on occasion, and every time he has been asked to back it up he falls silent. regardless, whatever it is he is going about, it's not OU...

Aww, poor Wilby, don't be bitter man!

Youre right about two things.  1)  I'm not going to expand on it and 2) Despite you using water as a fuel, its NOT OU because it gets CONSUMED (unless you capture the exhaust - ie: recombined vapor) and close loop it).

However, what is IS - A non polluting source of energy.

Anyhoo, you have a good day.

E-Goose

neptune

We will no doubt find out more on May the fourth .All i can say is , May the Fourth be with you !