Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Walt?s battery voltage over time

Started by hartiberlin, April 08, 2005, 11:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Hofmann

Hi
just another proof of reveiving one of my AGC cell, after 190 hours continious test run with a 47 ohm resistor load one of my AG-cell was down to 0.400 V and I took the load of, then I filled 60ml destilled water in and let the cell rest for 6 hours the cell was then back to 0.895V. I connected the 47 ohm resistor where the voltage did go down to 0.525V and stand there for 9 hours and now the voltage goes slowly up. Now 12 hours later the voltage is allready at 0.540V and climing. This is allready the second time that the cell increases the output under load without rebuilding it.
maybe I should mention that this cell is made from my special alloy and my power powder and has the size of 1"( 25mm) X 3"(80mm) and is only 1/4"(6mm) thick.

gretings
walt

Walter Hofmann

hi all,
just a follow up on this AG-plate testcell, today after another 240 hour running time ( it's a total of 430 hours)
the cell shows a voltage under load ( 47ohm) 0,586Vthats a increase of 0.061V ( more then 10%) during the last 10 days.
greetings
walt

Kysmett

Hi walt,

This may be a silly question, but you stopped the first test to add more water to it, and the voltage increased.  Is there anyway to figure out the average water loss over time and have like a drip so that the water is continuously compensated? 

Would that slow the degredation, or would the 6hour rest still be required.

Curious about all things

Kysmett

Walter Hofmann

hi kysmet,
actually the cell if it is sealed it whould not loose much of the water I got cell's standing who are open for 7 month and there is probably no water in there at all and she is still working fine.
The reason why I took the cell apart was that it is totally unusual that the cells go down so far (0.400V) and I was right it was the connector to the graphite plate what was not completly insulated and was total coroded after putting a new contact on and insulate them thats why I filled up with 60ml of d3estilled water and gave the rest for 6 hours. Right now all the AG-cells now who have my special power powder in it are gaining voltage back even under load ( even stefans alu foil cell which has some of the powder in it) what means a break is not required anymore, because the AG-cells gaining back up to average 80% of the startup voltage under load.
greetings
walt