Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RomeroUK Dynamo Parts List Need Help Folks.

Started by infringer, May 08, 2011, 04:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

I'm thinking that Romero later in the main thread changed that he was using 1N4001 diodes rather than 1N4007.  I'll see if I can find it but in the mean time you might want to check or put a question mark on that item in the list.  I also think Schottky diodes would be a much better choice but am waiting on some opinions from the guru's in the main thread as to an exact item number and if they think this change could have any negative effects on the setup. 

ashtweth_nihilisti

Hi infringer, Romero  and ALL

Thank you very much for all the extra details and your sincere efforts, its great we have got  trusted engineers like Rod and Ron on it immediately to report before some one can come in and claim a hidden battery in the black case etc and distract. This will be very interesting my friend will work with Rod and see if we can produce the same effect.

Ash

?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Hope

Hello to all,   Starting a new job this week and will begin helping with making any design drawings and Plotfiles so we can replicate this.   Defining the theory is hugely important in that this research is fine tuned later after others replicate Romero's working device.   This is not science fiction but indeed science following physics that have yet to determined to the project group forming.   Island life changes has set me back for over 4 months now and the daily struggle is improving some what, therefore I will make a build on this when we correlate all the proven parts and materials lists.   I am more than happy with the progress many have made in working devices.   Way to go!, your hard work shows admirable results and I congratulate you all.  ;)

hartiberlin

Hi All,
I had another look at what ferrite rods
are offered on Ebay.

The most availabke ferrite rods on Ebay are
the types from AM radios like
8 mm or 10 mm in diameter.

But they are much too long.

Is there any easy method to cut them to a wished length
without destroying them ?

COuld this be done with a glas cutter or a pipe cutter tool
or better using some kind of saw ?

If a saw works, what kind of saw would be best ?

Here is again the link to the cheapest Ferrite rods on Ebay:

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

iws1987

When I make SMPS, the ferrite cores for the transformers are often not available with the air gap I need, Often air gap = 0 is the only option.

I tried several things, but the only thing that works for me to create the desired air gap without destroying the core, is to use diamond cutting wheels.

I have got a set with 6 wheels for a Drehmel type mini "drill" diameter 20 mm, width 0.55mm for less than 20$. These work well in the ceramic ferrite material, and can quite easily cut the ferrite to obtain the air gap I need.

Using larger machinery is problematic, because the most accessible (and affordable) hobby tools are not sufficiently balanced, so the big and heavy diamond cutters "hammers" the ferrite so it cracks.

Just my 2 cents.

Eric