Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overbalancing wheel

Started by SPANG, May 10, 2011, 12:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airstriker

SPANG

The author is 'having you on' Pal.    All this design is, is a variation on a BASKARA WHEEL ------------------ they don't work,
and they never will ------ Sorry!
BILL.

Low-Q

Quote from: SPANG on September 11, 2011, 05:04:17 AM
Thanks Vidar,
                 I hope you and your family enjoy the new place, as much as I think you will.   With the extra space you have, I hope you find time to return to your 'old' ways, and catch up on lost time etc....
Before I retired, I was a builder ------- so I know just how much 'mess' there can be --------------- it'll
take time, but eventually  everything will, I'm sure, sort itself out.  GOOD LUCK.

BILL.
We have now put our small apartment for sale - finally! People will show up tomorrow, hopeully, and then we can get the h.... out of this tiny space. Take a look at the advertisement here (Norwegian):
http://www.finn.no/finn/realestate/homes/object?finnkode=32981325

It looks like the area inside is huge on the pictures, but that is how the pictures are taken.

The new house is soon finished. Hopefully I can start my Zipper-motor idea and build something in the garage (Which is finished btw.). Right now the garage is filled with tools, kitchen parts, and most of our inventory. I must clean up the place before I can start experimenting. I look so much forward to it, I have no words! Myself, an inventor, hobbyist, and woodworker etc, living in a tiny useless space for allmost 11 years, are soon free :-)

Vidar

johnny874

Quote from: Low-Q on February 04, 2012, 11:59:16 AM
We have now put our small apartment for sale - finally! People will show up tomorrow, hopeully, and then we can get the h.... out of this tiny space. Take a look at the advertisement here (Norwegian):
http://www.finn.no/finn/realestate/homes/object?finnkode=32981325

It looks like the area inside is huge on the pictures, but that is how the pictures are taken.

The new house is soon finished. Hopefully I can start my Zipper-motor idea and build something in the garage (Which is finished btw.). Right now the garage is filled with tools, kitchen parts, and most of our inventory. I must clean up the place before I can start experimenting. I look so much forward to it, I have no words! Myself, an inventor, hobbyist, and woodworker etc, living in a tiny useless space for allmost 11 years, are soon free :-)

Vidar

Are all Norwegians so spoiled ?

SPANG

Vidar,
        I sincerely hope you and your family enjoy the house you've built -------------- it's taken long enough!   GOOD LUCK!
It will of course, take more time however, to finnish off the last bits etc...,   THEN you can concentrate on your motor ------
------- good luck with that also!
BILL.