Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overbalancing wheel

Started by SPANG, May 10, 2011, 12:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: Rafael Ti on March 04, 2012, 12:35:25 PM
Just simple one... If you expose overbalancing wheel to the homogeneous forces of wind like on the picture below, would it work? If it works utilising wind it would also work using very similar forces of gravity. Why? because all equalisation related to the potential and kinetic energy of balls exposed to wind remain the same when they're exposed to gravity...
Now I understand your idea...
To answer the first question: No.
Because: The air resistance on the objects will cause them to be forced equally in the direction of the homogeneous wind.

So to answer the second question, gravity cannot make it work.

However, the major difference between wind and gravity, is that you can guide the wind to mainly blow on one side of the wheel, so the wind can power the wheel. Gravity is homogeneous, but not the main reason why the wheel cannot work. Gravity is an attractive force - not energy. So if gravity is uneven on each side of the wheel it would still not work.

Vidar

johnny874

Quote from: Rafael Ti on March 04, 2012, 12:35:25 PM
Just simple one... If you expose overbalancing wheel to the homogeneous forces of wind like on the picture below, would it work? If it works utilising wind it would also work using very similar forces of gravity. Why? because all equalisation related to the potential and kinetic energy of balls exposed to wind remain the same when they're exposed to gravity...

Rafael,
A model I used to study math is based on a design that considers such a scenario.
Most people can not understand it because it uses a 4 axis system. It has helped
me with Bessler's Wheel.     :D

Jim

SPANG

Some people seem to think that I have invented a 'gravity wheel'.    I've NOT!     I've simply come up with an
idea for an overbalancing wheel.   Read this posts title ----------------- it should help to clarify things!
I've been given to believe, that a gravity wheel, and an overbalancing wheel, are two different things, correct
me if I'm wrong!

Low-Q

Quote from: SPANG on March 05, 2012, 06:43:00 PM
Some people seem to think that I have invented a 'gravity wheel'.    I've NOT!     I've simply come up with an
idea for an overbalancing wheel.   Read this posts title ----------------- it should help to clarify things!
I've been given to believe, that a gravity wheel, and an overbalancing wheel, are two different things, correct
me if I'm wrong!
I think you points out a VERY important issue, Bill!
My thoughts:
An overbalancing wheel, and a gravity wheel, could be the same thing. However, the word "gravity wheel" is a name of a device that specify that gravity has something to do with the principle of operation, while an overbalanceing wheel does not specify what forces are involved in the principle of operation.

I believe that there is many misunderstandings and incorrect interpretations of what is written in these forums. Partially due to lack of knowledge/ignorance, and partially use of wrong translations from ones native language. Also the way we explains our ideas could easily be understood quite differently from the readers point of view. I have several times assumed that anyone understands my ideas. Hence I got some replies that seems to be nonsense, some replies that obviously has nothing to do with my idea. I think this is something that has happend more than once between you and me, Bill. All the time and effort both you and me has spent the lase 1.5 years, privatly via e-mail, has got an outcome that is caused by assumtions, incorrect interpretations etc., and I assume it has threatened the good relations we have had after all.

Generally, the "bad attitude" that seems to occour some times between people on this forum has escalated into unfriendly relations between them/us. I think that is a shame, because it could be avoided just by being more patient (speaking primarily for myself), and not make hasty decisions of one anothers ideas. I assume that no one takes these words as an insult, or some kind of personal attack, but rather consider them, and try as best we can to understand one anothers ideas on the best possible way.

Last but not least, I want to apologize for anything that I have said/written that might have caused harm to anyone - that also includes you, Bill. I think we all, in our hearts, are good and decent people. But sometimes emotions takes away reason, and bad communication will occour. It will most probably happen again, but I hope we all can remember and accept that we aren't flawless.

Vidar

SPANG

I agree with you Vidar, this kind of misunderstanding, can easily be misinterpreted as maliscious, and I believe
it has 'driven a wedge' between us!   I too,  apologise to you Vidar.
There's just one question remaining --------- where do we go from here?

BILL.