Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overbalancing wheel

Started by SPANG, May 10, 2011, 12:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: Low-Q on February 29, 2012, 04:43:34 PM
The apartment is now sold. We are moving in to the new place april 13.th - it's on a friday and I hope all goes well...

I would strongly recommend you to get a family before that Bessler wheel works.... . Ã...lesund is a nice place, but your Norwegian needs some tuning :-))

Hi Vidar,
Not sure, but maybe one day I will have a home like you do and can work there as well as...
Not sure about family. People keep telling me I am special or I have the Lord in my life.
In reality, I think people hold my hearing loss against me and make excuses. This is possibly
why Bessler's wheel is important to me. It might give me the opportunity to have a family one day.
Any idea on when you might start building ? I have seen Merg post his work and would be interested as I am sure others are in seeing your own work.

Jim   

Vidar

SPANG

Hi Rafael,
                The opinion given by Vidar, reflects the opinion that perpetual motion is impossible!   I don't share that opinion!
I still stick by my interpretation of the design submitted.  (Which, incidentaly, does NOT mention perpetual motion.)  I'm
not saying Vidar is wrong, but his opinion, is only HIS opinion!  His opinion may be shared by others ------------- but not
all!
An opinion, is only an opinion -------------- NOT a fact!

Low-Q

Quote from: SPANG on February 29, 2012, 07:04:25 PM
Hi Rafael,
                The opinion given by Vidar, reflects the opinion that perpetual motion is impossible!   I don't share that opinion!
I still stick by my interpretation of the design submitted.  (Which, incidentaly, does NOT mention perpetual motion.)  I'm
not saying Vidar is wrong, but his opinion, is only HIS opinion!  His opinion may be shared by others ------------- but not
all!
An opinion, is only an opinion -------------- NOT a fact!
It does not reflect that perpetual motion is impossible - that was YOUR words. I explain that gravity wheels cannot work. Not an opinion, but a FACT. That fact is not extablished by me.

Vidar

Low-Q

If a family cannot accept who YOU are, and you have to have some material values first, is not a base of a honest, good and faithful marriage...nor a happy family.

Vidar

SPANG

Please note;   Vidars theory, is now a fact.   He must have a time machine ----------------- travelled to the end of time
--------------------- found out that perpetual motion is impossible ----------------------- and tells us now, just to save
ourselves the 'trouble' of putting in the years of hard work, that some of us have done.   Don't forget, IT'S A FACT!
Just out of curiosity Vidar, what on Earth has anyones family to do with this discussion?
Please leave my family 'out of it', o.k?