Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plengo

Today I ordered from another source Litz wire with the spec from Romero. 36 AWG 7 strands (0.125mm) each strand.

It will be here by next weekend. I also going to replace my coils with those hand wound coils. I few things I learned with the current 156 ohms coils from relays.

The speed of rotation is below 15 rpm or so. Very little speed BUT it does have a good torque which is very surprising. I think the core that came with the relays causes the rotor to be very rigid, even after replacing my bearings and shaft with ceramic and 5mm shaft. Which I used many times and they spin very freely.

So the cogging with those powerful magnets and the not correct cores causes too much friction and very little rotation.

Another interesting thing is that with that setup I was also able to produce easily above 20v per magnet pass on the generator coils and running lamp loads. So less than 15 rpm and still producing good amount of energy and torque.

So lots to learn even from my mistakes. It is as if the magnets repelling force when overcomed also produces a very good acceleration that provides a very good differential therefore more energy out.
Also the torque is very strong since the repelling force is also strong. Very strange and not very intuitive to be honest. I know some "experts" will say that this is all conventional and very intuitive but I am not saying anything special either. So please spare me.

Fausto.

hartiberlin

Hi Fausto,
with the higher resistance coils, you just need higher
supply voltages.
Maybe you can try to use a 1:1 transformer from the 120 Volts AC grid ( You are living in the USA, right ? )
with a bridge rectifier
and cap and use this as the input voltage ?

Surely you can also try to use a few 12 Volts batteries in series to get a higher input voltage.

The only difference you might get is that the L of the coils is bigger, thus the motor would not run as fast
as the complex impedance is bigger and thus the RL timeconstants of the coils needs longer charging and discharging
times.

But with higher impedance coils you could also have less input power as it is also in Newman motors...

Hope this helps.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

plengo

plengo

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 31, 2011, 09:45:46 PM
Hi Fausto,
with the higher resistance coils, you just need higher
supply voltages.
Maybe you can try to use a 1:1 transformer from the 120 Volts AC grid ( You are living in the USA, right ? )
with a bridge rectifier
and cap and use this as the input voltage ?

Surely you can also try to use a few 12 Volts batteries in series to get a higher input voltage.

The only difference you might get is that the L of the coils is bigger, thus the motor would not run as fast
as the complex impedance is bigger and thus the RL timeconstants of the coils needs longer charging and discharging
times.

But with higher impedance coils you could also have less input power as it is also in Newman motors...

Hope this helps.
Regards, Stefan.

Thanks Stefan, yes I did use my power supply with 30 volts to do just that and indeed it works with low speed at that higher voltage. What I am really surprised is the torque amount (felt by holding the shaft with my fingers tightly) and the good amount of voltage generated by those coils at such a low speed.

The cogging is bad and good. Bad because it takes a good amount of force to overcome and good because you get all back after overcoming TDC and the ratio of speed is really fast which creates a good rate of change and therefore higher induction. The coils also have much higher induction than Romero's coils, it is around 156mh as you stated correctly.

Fausto.

powerunlimited

Hi all,I have question romerouk pulled rf chokes from equipment and used the core
from the choke.Is the choke the same as sold by radio shack?Does the core fit thru the bobbin
with out either boring the bobbin or using a dremal tool to shave down the core.
If he did have to make the
core fit which method did he use boring the bobbin or shaving the core or both.