Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plengo

Quotedon't kill the scpetics :(
skeptics are good to have specially good ones. :)

Quote- you invested energy to move closer the object and to remove the object. At this point only you made all the action.
yes but if the removing of the object is aided by the magnet than the net energy is zero. All i put it is returned during the repulsion.

Quotenow try to imagine :
- i move a wire in a magnetic field
- wire will have "current" in it
- i use this current on a bit further in a motor and convert it back to mechanical motion
even when using the current later farther in the line it will still generate a counter-force that will act as resistance, Lenz law, but yes,  I got your point. Use it outside the influence of the magnetic field.

QuoteEdit: Actually if one of the magnets is pulling all the time towards a coil, and none are in "pulling back mode" = the coil circuit is broken fizically, then in theory it should try to go forward all the time. No ?

Interesting, this is more inline with my reasoning. Would be possible to accomplish that "always out" but never "in"????

I am seeing a few components in this motor that is not the obvious at first:
- the "gate" of the rotor magnet + the coil + the 2 other 90 degree magnets are actually forming the famous tri-gate that Howard Johnson created (http://www.fdp.nu/triforcegate/default.asp).
- Ed Leedskalnin perpetual motion in place
- out of balance action of the trigger.

This is one the reasons I would think that just spinning the same rotor with no trigger would not create OU.

Fausto.

Tudi

Sterling engines work almost the same way. You provide pressure, the piston moves a bit then breaks the cycle to be able to move back almost with no cost. Meantime the second piston is getting pushed.

I have no idea if it is possible to turn on / of fmagnetic properties of a material with less investment then pull force amount. Considering the magnetic field decays rapidly, the amount of movement length would be small = sensible device.

Again, electrons just help you store mechanical energy to "rotate another motor in another place". In theory you can only loose here due to the electron transfers. Maybe we need a totaly strange apraoch. Luck of a random effect observation.

nul-points

hi guys

excuse me 'chipping in' here...

i saw a thread someone's just started in the last 24hrs or so, where they're discussing the asymmetry of force needed to pull magnets apart in line with the magnets, compared with the force required to 'slide' them apart

the member is drawing diagrams of raising & lowering one magnet on a shaft & trying to move the other magnet horizontally

he believes that there is the opportunity to get power from a magnet this way

well - isn't this what we have in motor arrangements like the Muller, etc?

we 'slide' the magnet into place sideways - the force of attraction between rotor mag and the core/coil gets converted via rapid flux change into elec in the coil - and then we 'slide' the rotor mag away, and repeat with the next rotor mag

i think the motor approach is what this member's new thread is basically trying to achieve - the spinning rotor (with its inertia and any anti-cogging, which Romero added) is giving a 'mechanical advantage' - a lever, if you will - so that we can use the inherent force in the magnet whilst doing less work than that to apply that force

just my 2c

thanks
np

http://docsfreelunch.blogspot.com
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

futuristic

I don't really see connection to the  RomeroUK motor but experiments that you are talking about were conducted in 1998 by J.L. Naudin: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/2magpup.htm

nul-points

Quote from: futuristic on May 14, 2011, 06:19:45 AM
I don't really see connection to the  RomeroUK motor but experiments that you are talking about were conducted in 1998 by J.L. Naudin: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/2magpup.htm

this is the new thread i referenced:

link --> http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10731.msg286214#new

the connection is to any device where a magnet gets moved 'sideways' into position on the common axis line between the coil/core & the magnet

the guy in the thread, ResinRat, believes that the action of the magnet provides more work output than the work required to get the magnet into position

he's trying to picture it with shafts or rods & such

my point is that a rotor does the 'sideways' move for us - and we get benefit from inertia, and any anti-cogging arrangement of the setup

Romero's Muller Dynamo replication is just one example

if ResinRat is correct in his thinking, then the effect he's trying to achieve with 'linear' implementations may be the reason that we see excess energy available in Romero's device

hope this clarifies what i was saying earlier
np

http://docsfreelunch.blogspot.com
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra