Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: penno64 on June 11, 2011, 07:15:28 PM
Hi Ron,

You are, as I was, seeing it all wrong.

The yellow wires do go to the drive coil - it is the MO fan coil/core (but now he tells us it has
special core).

The white coil at the top of screen is the "specially wound" collector coil.

As he will not open up and disclose what it is, we can only speculate from what is visible to us.

At best guess and after watch that video more times than I can count, i am leaning towards a bifilar.

You will note the two wires from the drive circuit come to the MO core/coil. from there, two of the four strands for the collector(pickup) coil are connected. The black(negative) for the leds seems to me
to be connected to the junction oif the bifilar.

Any one else like to put forward a connection plan.

I have tried all combos that I can come up with.

Little if no joy.

I guess that many things need to be right for this to work. Again, like searching for a needle in haystck.

Penno

OK, I had a closer look... yep, looks like the wires come from the white coil down to the lower coil, you are right.

So not only is the output coil bifilar but in some way part of the drive coil as well... great... Sherlock himself would be hard pressed to answer this...

Ron

i_ron

Quote from: romerouk on June 11, 2011, 09:31:27 PM

I do appreciate Bedini a lot and I built most of his devices. I am confident he has answers to many questions but just as me, he cannot talk for some reasons.
snip
Today I sent a message on youtube to Richard Willis

I built several Bedini models also, Patrick Kelly has one of my builds in D3.
But what I found was that some days they worked and some days they didn't.

I was quite fascinated by JB's recent 'Ferris wheel'. It is using the magnetic amplifier principle. Are you familiar with this and do you use it in any of your models?

Was in London for a week one time, not far from Paddington, great city!

Ron

ps: not sure about Richard myself? Is it him or is it the PTB in control?

romerouk

Quote from: i_ron on June 12, 2011, 11:17:46 AM

I was quite fascinated by JB's recent 'Ferris wheel'. It is using the magnetic amplifier principle. Are you familiar with this and do you use it in any of your models?

Was in London for a week one time, not far from Paddington, great city!

Ron

ps: not sure about Richard myself? Is it him or is it the PTB in control?
I found that some devices behaved different sometimes.
The Ferris wheel is something I have not tried as I don't have that much space available

teslaalset

Quote from: i_ron on June 12, 2011, 11:17:46 AM

IMHO Bedini's operate like the oscillation of a RLC circuit, where phase changes are very very sensitive, because the R values used are quite small and thus having a very high Q factor.
A tiny bit of different environment change and the phase status is changed beyond the desired value.

The trick is to understand how to control the phase and keep it stable. I guess we are all looking for that still.

In Romero's closed loop demo, the buffer capacitor is doing a kind of Phase Locked Loop function in my view.
As the DC level of this buffer capacitor is changing, so does the timing of shortening the generator coil.
When the capacitor DC voltage level is decreasing, the shortening occurs earlier in time, when the DC level is increasing the shortening starts later in time.
This way this system is keeping itself kind of stable, but within capable boundaries.

bourne

Quote from: nul-points on June 09, 2011, 01:42:37 AM
nice reverse-engineering, EM - good work!

sounds like there's some evidential support for Bourne's 8x 'Reverse Travelling Wave' suggestion, prompted by his paper simulation of the coil/mag meshing

is there any chance you could repeat the exercise for the 'regular' (ie. non-Romero) waveform to see what the advantage is, when using Romero's setup?

great progress - thanks for doing this for us!
np

http://docsfreelunch.blogspot.com

Thanks to EMDevices for all the great work.

I have added your 'virtual south poles' to my paper model just to see what is happening.

Just a brief video  http://youtu.be/SOqs_umrSg0

If the black discs are north and red lines are south I sort of get the impression there is a 'virtual bar magnet' (not so virtual in the case of the north face of the magnets) across the diameter of the rotor. At any given point the coils are seeing (around the whole rotor) 3 north black discs or 2 virtual south poles.

These virtual/non-virtual regions are travelling much faster and in opposition to the actual rotor motion

I hope it is helpful in some way.
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.