Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Fausto
Greetings,
I just spent the better part of an hour on the phone  with Carmen [Mr. Mullers Daughter].
A fabulous woman That carrys her fathers legacy with Pride!
I mentioned your name and will be forwarding her a link to this thread .
She is a kindred spirit!!
Chet
PS
If I was her father I would be very proud!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

plengo

Quote from: ramset on May 18, 2011, 12:40:11 PM
Fausto
Greetings,
I just spent the better part of an hour on the phone  with Carmen [Mr. Mullers Daughter].
A fabulous woman That carrys her fathers legacy with Pride!
I mentioned your name and will be forwarding her a link to this thread .
She is a kindred spirit!!
Chet
PS
If I was her father I would be very proud!

Thank you Chet. That was a great idea. I would be very proud of her if she was my daughter too.

Fausto.

wings

Quote from: wings on May 18, 2011, 09:32:35 AM
see this frame V=dFlux / dt
the stator magnets like to have flux connected also because of ferrite core while the rotor magnet push it away

also the washer is necessary to mask .... ?

from winsonali in enother forum:
a normal core material saturates in 10 ms its so there is no need to waste power by continuously powering it for 20 ms
this can alone save quite good energy in transformers
this can be represented as flywheel effect in mechanical
how we can describe the same effect when we are generating energy.

In order to replicate and have max output from Romerouk experiment the diameter of magnets, stators and rotors - rotational speed and timing seems important.

wings

Quote from: wings on May 19, 2011, 05:18:29 AM
from winsonali in enother forum:
a normal core material saturates in 10 ms its so there is no need to waste power by continuously powering it for 20 ms
this can alone save quite good energy in transformers
this can be represented as flywheel effect in mechanical
how we can describe the same effect when we are generating energy.

In order to replicate and have max output from Romerouk experiment the diameter of magnets, stators and rotors - rotational speed and timing seems important.

Tom Bearden - http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/jap/masterprinciple.htm :

Regauging thus can provide work-free stored EM energy "refueling" of an electrical or magnetic system â€" a Maxwell's Demon of special kind. The gauge freedom axiom of quantum field theory already assumes that a system’s potential energy can be freely changed at will.

In the real world, magnetic domains and moving electrical charges occupy finite volumes rather than the "point unit magnetic north pole" and "point positive coulomb of charge" assumed by conventional EM field theory. Particularly in a magnetic system, a highly nonlinear single-valued potential with radical magnitude changes in a stator region smaller than the finite domains of the rotor can be utilized as a "pseudo MVP," since a rotor domain will experience this rapid alteration of the magnetostatic scalar potential in a single domain as a nearly instantaneous "jump". Even over many domains, a sharply changed single-valued potential with a finite rise time can be used if the resulting field is radially oriented so that no tangential drag results on the rotor. The jump time dt can be made sufficiently small so that the overall ò F(t)dt "back impulse" becomes negligible or vanishes. The jumped potential can be appreciably higher than that of the next forward tangential stator region. In that case a strong tangential force results which accelerates the rotor and adds energy to it. Consequently, immediately after the jump the rotor can experience a substantial net overall boost out of the pseudo MVP jump region, as formally proven by Johnson's magnetic gates in actual laboratory force-time measurements every 0.01 sec.

khabe

Core saturation is interesting but are you sure  we can speak about saturation when distance between  core and magnets is 10mm from both ends ? ::)
cheers,
khabe