Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arguments against Muller design

Started by TommeyLReed, May 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Quote from: plengo on July 18, 2011, 08:20:16 PM
Guys, think for a moment please.

it is not about fake or not. We arecalling ourselfs EE or experimentalist or even better lover and pursuers of OU, WE should look at the evidences first. Not conjectures of what I think or what you think.

There is no conclusive proof (as proof as one can accept the same video as OU) that there are hidden wires. IF there is really proof of it we have been doing a horrible job at showing it.

I am one of those guys that debunked Mylow (piece of Sh***** - that even burned my Youtube channel with copyright  violations). I also did believe that guy on the beginning but I was (just like Watssup) looking very closely to the videos trying to find a "proof" of falseness and I did find it. I showed very clearly on my videos his stupid hidden wires. I still have the video on my computer.

Unfortunately in those series of videos from Romero I can't find where is the flaw!!!

I'm not trying to be in his side or anyone's side. I am looking for OU and evidences of it. Either way.

So please, show me the evidence of the fake. I have studied those videos like "heroin addict looking for veins" but I have not found the problem.

Fausto.

ps: debates about this kind of things on the correct place is very healthy. :)

Please tell why, if it is real, it hasn't been replicated?  There is nothing special about Romero's build that makes it impossible to replicate, yet no one has.  So you can see how it is hard to believe it is real.

i_ron

Quote from: plengo on July 18, 2011, 08:20:16 PM
Guys, think for a moment please.

it is not about fake or not. We arecalling ourselfs EE or experimentalist or even better lover and pursuers of OU, WE should look at the evidences first. Not conjectures of what I think or what you think.

There is no conclusive proof (as proof as one can accept the same video as OU) that there are hidden wires. IF there is really proof of it we have been doing a horrible job at showing it.

I am one of those guys that debunked Mylow (piece of Sh***** - that even burned my Youtube channel with copyright  violations). I also did believe that guy on the beginning but I was (just like Watssup) looking very closely to the videos trying to find a "proof" of falseness and I did find it. I showed very clearly on my videos his stupid hidden wires. I still have the video on my computer.

Unfortunately in those series of videos from Romero I can't find where is the flaw!!!

I'm not trying to be in his side or anyone's side. I am looking for OU and evidences of it. Either way.

So please, show me the evidence of the fake. I have studied those videos like "heroin addict looking for veins" but I have not found the problem.

Fausto.

ps: debates about this kind of things on the correct place is very healthy. :)

Fausto,

To your credit you have run a tight list and encouraged many to attempt a replication of romero's device. This is good.

However, you seem to have a blind side when it comes to actual evidence as seen in the videos.

The three videos each have an explanation which you seem to deny.  This evidence doesn't go away with your denial!

A case in point of your focused thinking is your recent scope connections drawing.

When I pointed out the obvious ground interconnections you simply discarded my input and changed your drawing to something different! Yet with no clear explanation to the group that you had done this, implying that my advice was irrelevant, or stupid.

Yet even with the revised drawing you will still have ground loop artifacts in your scope pictures. For a precise view you (generally) can only run one channel at a time, unless the other channel is on an isolated amplifier... or share an identifiable common ground.

Kind regards,

Ron

plengo

Quote from: i_ron on July 19, 2011, 10:54:40 AM

Fausto,

To your credit you have run a tight list and encouraged many to attempt a replication of romero's device. This is good.

However, you seem to have a blind side when it comes to actual evidence as seen in the videos.

The three videos each have an explanation which you seem to deny.  This evidence doesn't go away with your denial!

A case in point of your focused thinking is your recent scope connections drawing.

When I pointed out the obvious ground interconnections you simply discarded my input and changed your drawing to something different! Yet with no clear explanation to the group that you had done this, implying that my advice was irrelevant, or stupid.

Yet even with the revised drawing you will still have ground loop artifacts in your scope pictures. For a precise view you (generally) can only run one channel at a time, unless the other channel is on an isolated amplifier... or share an identifiable common ground.

Kind regards,

Ron

i_ron, I have not ignored you man. I am still looking into the spikes thingy. I am listening to everyone on this matter. Don't start speculating in what I am doing, please.

I am not blinded by anything. I am looking the thruth.

Fausto.

plengo

Quote from: Artist_Guy on July 18, 2011, 10:32:21 PM
You proved nothing of the sort. You ignored, willfully,  the fact that the support rod blocks the view of THE VERY WIRES IN QUESTION, then said "Case Closed."

Sorry to rant, but this is what happens when 'moderators' block the healthy exchange of energy, by one-sided policies.

The attached images are from "@none." again, since you CENSORED that poster and others. You do not MODERATE as much as you censor from what I have seen...such is why you should resign, since you -then leave up insulting and mocking attack posts AS LONG AS THEY ARE AGAINST A CRITIC-. Wattsup is subjected to ad hominem childish attacks, and they remain. It's -ridiculously unfair-. And shows 'moderation' and 'freedom' to be illusion here, in that thread at least. You only have freedom to speak your mind when its Pro-BELIEVER or anti-critic, otherwise, forget it.

The 'research only' mask that gets hidden behind as reason for removal of posts, is just a red herring and demonstrably false logic given the whole thread is about the device and talks about it, not just -how to do it-.

Yeah, it's great and 'healthy' to have all this posted down here in the cellar, where nobody reads it. ;)

Artist_Guy,

yes I remember removing some of your posts on the "wrong" thread. I am not removing from here, guess why, because this is the correct thread for this kind of discussion. This is called, categorization, organization NOT discrimination dude.

I see you are loaded with arguments against me. Let me go slow.

Those pictures you are showing are not demonstrating anything for sure. I went to the videos where those pictures are taken and closely studied them. I even created a short video (previous post) showing that they are only 3D tricks of the viewer. The wire you seem to show going to the cap IS NOT GOING TO THE CAP.

In one of the short videos, if you watch repeatedly long enough, you will see that the wire you think is going to the cap is actually going to the foremost coil, not the cap.

I am not using the power as moderator to limit anyone but keep things in place. This is the thread for debunking Romero's motor not the other thread. Why don't you get that?

Do me a favor. Go to the short video that I created, watch them, many, many, many times until you see that that black wire is going to the foremost coil (your fourth picture). The first picture is just a trick of 3D in peoples mind. Studying the video closely one will se NO wire going to the cap. Just pictures is not enough because they are tricking you.

The short videos do a better job showing that.

Fausto.

nueview

I would think that this is more or less a mute discussion as to is it a fake or not ,or does it have a wire or not and to what purpose.
with a big enough field at the proper frequency it could be done without wires adding power to the system ,and even be done with a voltage envelope with any vibration.
single wire power or otherwise so without a spectrum analyzer or the like it is a mute argument.
in the end there will be those who go on searching and those who will stop and argue that these type of energy devices cannot be made as the physics they embrace support.
i am in the other camp with Carl Sagan because without some means of energy cycling we will never get off this rock we call earth and we are doing such a great job of taking care of it that we may not be around much longer.
for every failure there is a success and that is how i see this device hoax or not.
Martin