Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arguments against Muller design

Started by TommeyLReed, May 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: wattsup on July 21, 2011, 12:36:03 AM
@All

Why is this thread entitled "Arguments against Muller design". There is no argument about the Muller design. There is an argument about Romero faking three videos, period. Actually it is no longer an argument but a fact. Why is Muller mentioned here? Even the other thread called "Muller Design". Should have been called "Romero Design". Why are you guys always confusing the two.

snip

wattsup

wattsup,

My thoughts exactly! I was going to bring that point up in a later post.

Your posts like a breath of fresh air, main list now up to 300 posts and not a shred of useful 'romero build' information.

Thank you for all your hard work and due diligence!

Ron

kmarinas86

Quote from: wattsup on July 21, 2011, 12:36:03 AM
@All

Why is this thread entitled "Arguments against Muller design". There is no argument about the Muller design. There is an argument about Romero faking three videos, period. Actually it is no longer an argument but a fact. Why is Muller mentioned here? Even the other thread called "Muller Design". Should have been called "Romero Design". Why are you guys always confusing the two.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who notices that.

i_ron

Quote from: Hope on July 21, 2011, 09:55:05 AM
AND did these super thin wires attach when he also WALKED around the room carrying the prototype running and NOT losing speed (which would occur if a battery was used)?  Where are your screen shots of this.   This motor has more magnets on each side THAN the rotor.   This concept is simple, it creates a magnetic vortex and the design also cancels back EMF.  The vortex adds to the spin which is very efficient due to the phasing.  There is no reason think that the motor could not be over COP seeing the two principles used together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJ62NF9iYQ&feature=related  see this for the vortex proof and join forum and download Romero/Muller Generator pdf to see phasing design that cancels out the EMF.   No "free energy", it is provable concepts at work here.

Edit:  I was thinking of the suspended from a string video, sorry

plengo

@Watssup,

friend don't be upset with me. I am here researching just like you. I did not say your faked anything. Please re-read my previous post. I only said it is a possibility to explain things in pictures BUT I don't think you did it or anyone. I am glad posts are in black and white and you can re-read.

I did look at the videos using VirtualDub and other tools and do see the 4 frames you are talking about and all the pictures taken comes pretty much from. I do see the 2 wires going to the cap, it is very obvious BUT I am not convinced this is not a 3D trick in the mind (like I said already before). I am still revisiting this video and carefully looking at the cap and all the shades and colors around that "post in front of the cap" to see if indeed those wires go there or same place else.

It takes lots of time. I do say that I do see more "red" wires going under the transparent bottom stator that could be where those "X" and "Y" wire go but I am not affirming it because, again, it takes enormous amount of time to do this. It is irrelevant if those wires have no logical place to go. I only care if they really go to that cap. That could be really a conclusive evidence of probable source of energy to run that motor, if the wires go to inside that table's center cap.

So I do value your (and others) work and do see all the arguments. I am not calling anyone lier or fake or anything like that.

As a moderator here (luck me - I got this hot potato :)) I have to keep things in place and organized. The thread name is wrong (point taken - I will try to rename soon). Places for the correct posts must be observed and respected.

I am not against debunking any OU possible device, actually I think it is very healthy. Without critical thinking we are simply lost. Just non sense repeating the same statement is also not useful (aside from annoying).

I will for now unsay my "case closed" and will say "case open" because I will have to study this "cap wire hidden" further but this is not all.

Concerning the motor itself, my experiments and other (on the other thread) has demonstrated very good valuable progress and interesting effects. That by itself is worthy every effort to get to OU and abandon OIL depression. So nothing lost in researching, actually is fun.

Bias magnets are actually making a huge difference in output power and RPM increase, very interesting but you will only know if you do it yourself. That means you would have to spent a good amount of money and build this "fake" machine, right?

Look, it is always EASY to say things are impossible, they can't break the current known laws of physics or they are fake. The valuable path is the one taken with solid work, good research and a open mind EVEN IF YOU THINK IS IT NOT TRUE. That is a paradox that not many can accept. I am on that latter camp.

Even if you PROOF that that video is fake I will still reluctantly study it eliminating every possibility of falsifiability for acceptance of the argument. See? Not an easy job when one see all the possibilities to explain a fact! It will not be one little fact that will make me give up such a noble effort. I wish many here were like that to the end. I bet we would get a lot more done for humanity and for my kids.

cheers,

Fausto.

scratchrobot

@Wattsup & Plengo

Good points... thanks!