Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Looking for a working free energy device. HELP!!

Started by TheSunRoseInTheWest, February 24, 2011, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywatcher

Quote from: TheSunRoseInTheWest on February 24, 2011, 01:41:49 PM
I am a law student and am very concerned about the current state of affairs in the world right now. I want to be prepared if things go bad.

That's a good idea. The financial system will collapse soon.

QuotePlease tell me where I can find a working device that will provide a house or car with energy.

Buy a diesel generator.   ;)

There is no working 'free energy' generator on this planet, which can produce energy without using any known form of energy input.

QuoteAs I said, I am a law student with an accounting and tax background. I have no technical expertise.

Two additional reasons not to try what others with more technical expertise have tried many times and failed.
When you read through this forum you will see hundrets of ideas, some of them looked promising but not one of them really worked.

tubylec

Hi.
I can build for you free energy device , self-system , based in my own technology , any power size you want.
See my website - http://angener.blogspot.com
Andreas.