Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Generator Concept

Started by nybtorque, May 30, 2011, 02:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nybtorque

Quote from: webby1 on June 07, 2011, 02:53:01 PM
Couldn't you just use counter rotating gears at one end of your arm with weights on them powered by a small motor and then have the arm connected to something like this

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10629.msg282373#msg282373

that then turns your generator.

I have found that the larger the mass and the smaller the distance the less effort is required to maintain rotation, but I have not tried it yet with counter rotating gears\masses, just a motor spinning a weight.

That would be an excellent idea and method to get rid of one of the generators. Just put your rectifier on the pivot point of the oscillatiing beam and the other end into a generator and flywheel.

I dont exactly understand what you mean by distance and mass when you spin a weight.

I guess you mean weight and radius of the pendulum. Maybe your findings could have something to do with the friction of the system not beeing linearly proportional to the mass and radius of the pendulum.

nybtorque

Quote from: webby1 on June 09, 2011, 11:29:08 AM
The distance is the movement of the pivot for the pendulum.  What I noticed is that when the pivot is allowed to move a longer distance I needed to apply my input force over a longer time period, the less it moved the shorter time period I had to apply force.  IIRC it has something to do with angular momentum.

That makes sense since kinetic energy in the pendulum is calculated

E=2 * (pi*r*w)^2 * m

So if Energy is preserved (no friction) and and r (radius of movement) is increased, then w (angular speed) is decreased. To keep constant angular speed (rpm) you'll need to add energy to compensate for increased r. I guess also losses from friction could be increased by a larger r since the weight have a longer path to travel each oscillation.