Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Magnet Motor selfrunning powering lightbulb

Started by hartiberlin, June 01, 2011, 05:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

How many time has people claim overunity and it turns out to be a total scam, 100%

Don't be like the rest and sell your home for a free energy device and find out it needs energy to run.

I always wonder why many on these forum keep pushing the same old donkey of free energy, when it really is a pile of horse shit...

any how, hello and have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Tom

tinman

Quote from: TommeyLReed on December 05, 2017, 08:24:21 PM
How many time has people claim overunity and it turns out to be a total scam, 100%

Don't be like the rest and sell your home for a free energy device and find out it needs energy to run.

I always wonder why many on these forum keep pushing the same old donkey of free energy, when it really is a pile of horse shit...

Tom

There is many free energy devices already in existence today Tom,like solar panels,wind turbines,tidal power-etc.

What if we could harvest 100% of the suns energy?--thats around 1.3Kwh per square meter.

We then have a situation,where just 4 square meters would be enough to power most homes.

If only solar panels were 100% efficient.

TommeyLReed

Tinman,

Yes I agree that is free energy to a point, but none of these other crazy idea of magnet motors and Tesla scams will work.

I don't see people talking about solar or other natural free energy conversion that will never be 100% efficient by the way.

It seem like its really a circus that keeps people on the same old path of foolish wasted time of nothing.

So buy solar, and get your free energy only for a few hours on a good day.

Put up a windmill while the wind blows to generated some more free energy and when the wind stops no power is created.

Shoot, build hydroelectric where its more efficient then the above, and still none of you would be happy.

My point is clear and simple, none of us are happy with what we know works. So we have fun building this and that to say look free energy, when 100% was either a scam or over looking real test results.

I know many of you look up to Tesla and his free energy claims, but the real facts is he was also a scammer to a point when his backers gave him money to work on radio but he was doing something else; like pulling energy from a power plant and wasting it to transmit it somewhere else.

This is what did Tesla in at the end, even today people still think he made free energy.

Tom

sm0ky2

Tesla never claimed to "make" free energy.
His plan was to make energy "free", to everyone.

The energies he toyed with came from sources.
Some of his own design, some from power plants and
generators, and some from unbelievably astronomical
sources.
Take a look around you, almost every modern technology
is a direct result of that mans work.
If you have any reason to doubt a single word Tesla said
concerning any of his technology, it may very well be that
you do not understand it.

As far as those of us that are still alive, searching for
alternative sources of energy- I see no harm in doing so.
What is the worst thing that could come from research?
We accidentally discover something?
Or learn from the process?

Why condemn others for this?
And if this is your stance, why join an over unity forum?
If we could just tap the endless energy of the naysayers.....

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

blueplanet

Let me answer your question in layman terms.

If my understanding is right, free energy means the energy that can be freely obtained out of thin air. They do not have to be overunity. They can be just another little known energy source. Perpetual motion machines are one of the possibilities.

The conventional laws of thermodynamics are undoubtedly the laws of physics. But these laws are not legal laws. Breaking these laws does not necessarily mean one should be jailed.

I suggest you go through all the threads in this forum to find out which perpetual motion machines can be used to generate electricity.

Solar energy from conventional solar panel is free but there is almost nothing new in this area. That's why it is rarely discussed in a physics forum such as this one.

Quote from: TommeyLReed on December 05, 2017, 08:24:21 PM

Tom