Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Challenge to Thermodynamic Theory

Started by sm0ky2, June 03, 2011, 12:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

I present this challenge to the OU-skeptics, and those individuals whom subscribe to the mythology of thermodynamic theory.

The following equation describes the energy potential ( in Joules) between two (equal) static charges of opposite polarity.

E = 1/2 CV^2
    [ where C is the capacitance of the charged objects and
               V is the magnitude of the charge in Volts]

When the objects are 'discharged', the energy is equal to the total potential energy bewteen the two charged objects, minus all applicable losses, as described by the theory of conservation of energy.
--------------------------------------------------------------

You are hereby challenged to define, describe, and/or explain the photolumiscent energy (in the form of photons) released by the discharge, which can exceed the total potential energy between the two charged objects up to or exceeding a power of x10^6.

This is real energy in the form of photons, which can be discretely measured using a photosensitive screen, and (partially) converted into electricity using a photovoltaic cell.

1) Where does this energy come from?

2) how is it considered to be "conservative"?

3) What implications or problems does it reveal with respect to thermodynamic theory?

I look forward to your participation in this discussion,

Sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

fritznien

OK news to me.
as measured by who? and with what equipment? do you have a link?
a million what?
that should be enough questions for now.
i have discharged some wicked caps, got some neat burns on the tools and seeing spots.
didn't notice anything strange in the energy output tho.
fritznien

sm0ky2

the light is incoherent, eminating in every direction, and in a multitude of frequencies ranging from infrared to ultraviolet. We are (for the moment) ignoring the energy released in frequencies outside of the range of light, as well as heat and sound.

The light energy can be measured as a whole, in lumens, and the energy approximated by comparison with current lighting technology.

or along particular frequency ranges, to obtain a more accurate measurement.

it can be measured using a portion of the exposure area around the 'spark', then calculated cyllindrically at a constant distance around the point of origin, by methods used to measure the energy of lasers.

a prism seperates the light into frequency-bands, corresponding to the index refraction of the glass, and the bands are recorded onto a photosensitive screen, which when examined can be used to determine an approximate number of photon-impacts, across each freqency-band.

A more accurate count can be attained using photomultiplier tubes, or a photodiode array.

The point of this, is to show that across the sparkgap,
the whole of the original (electrical) energy is transmitted to the source (minus losses), and that the light energy created by the spark is not a portion of the original energy.
it is "extra".

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onthecuttingedge2010

sm0ky2

Thank you OTC,

While the multipactor-effect may not pertain to the particular phenomena of this thread, it does help to demonstrate some of the innacuracies in thermodynamic theory.

The over-all purpose of creating this thread, is to share the information of commonly overlooked discrepancies of therodynamic theory, and to show that it should no longer be considered physics "laws", but rather downgraded to a Theory.

Most of the research done in this field pertains to phenomena in the energies of light, heat, electricity, magnetism, and radiation.

A lot of the obstacles we encounter, are due to the acceptance and "religious-like" belief system surrounding Thermodynamic Theory, of standardized academics, and the leaders of the scientific community. Which, in my personal opinion, is non-scientific behavior.

The reason any scientific theory becomes (and remains) a "law", is because it has not yet been contradicted by difinitive experimentation.
When a scientist refuses to engage in, or even examine such experimentation and evidence, he or she has violated the code of
scientific ethics.

The foundations of science, are and have always been centered around experimentation, proof, evidence, skepticism of commonly accepted belief systems, and the search of true knowedge.

As it pertains to the theories of Thermodynamics, many scientists have moved from a scientific-viewpoint, into a religious-like belief system that shatters the very nature of science, and limits the advancement of human knowledge.

It is only those of us who are brave enough to look them in the eye and tell them "the world is not flat!", who can free mankind from this prison.