Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

dont laugh, i astral traveled and saw the first mass recognised overunity device

Started by gigastorm123, June 06, 2011, 07:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gigastorm123

ok, i dont know how many here beleive in obe experiences or mental time travel, but myself contacted me from the future when i went into a astral state, and he showed me a few things, one thing i asked was if an overunity device was created and proven and easy to make in the future and i got shown images of a coil setup sitting on a table, it was similar looking to the kapagen, but it was different though, again i dont know how it works but i have gotten images of the parts. the important part is the coil setup, which i'll explain first. its a 1/4" thick copper tubing wraped into a large coil shape and inside the tubing are two wires, one blue, one red. then i saw a pvc tube be put through the copper tubing coil with the wires inside, and then a thin strip of stainless steel woven ribon, [like bunches of littlle wires are woven to form a ribbon like they do with leather belts] was once wrapped through the center of the pvc pipe and came out on either end, then either connected [soldered] to the ends of copper tubing coil [most likely to create some kindof resistence path sortof thing going on] or it just wrapped around the whole thing, but the ladder doesnt make sense circuitry speaking. i dont know if within the pvc pipe there needs to be a ferrite core [hollow] or not but that might be the case, if there was it was actualy a spiral ferite core, but not a tight spiral, this wouldve been a little less then 45 degree angle spiral, and the distance between each one was equivelent to how wide the ferite core is with each turn. one thing to note due to the possibility of magnetic flow and air gaps is that the core wasnt one solid peice, it was multiple 1/3 of a turn peices that when all are inserted they form the complete ferite spiral.

the second part to this is that the coil itself i think needs to be surrounded by air, because on the finished unit which looks like a toolbox, the coil part is like a long thin bar covered in a white plastic encasement or coating, and then where it connects to the wooden hollow supports that hold it up in the air, there blue plastic rubbery sealant between it and the wooden brackets.

now the way the circuitry works is that theres several switches that you need to use going along with preset builtin voltage and amp digital displays, and theres also a large knob on the front that determins the output amperage, but the voltage stays constant at the standard regional levels [120/220 volts] i think this device works with similar functions to the kapagen, but its mobil and produces standardised output that anyone can use. also, inside theres several large blue capacitors, like 4 in a row [the capaciter part might be something my brain made up, though im positive this thing does have some bulky caps in it]. and outside, you have a few levers and some switches, the 3 phases of getting it fired up are, turning the device into active mode, then from either an external power input like a car battery, or stored energy in the capacitors [not sure how this part works], you start bringing it up to a certain level where it can maintain and then flip a switch, pull back on the chargeing lever while pushing up on a secondary lever [these are like variable resistor switches !this part is key in making it work!] then once the seconday lever is all the way up, flip the switch that was activated before and start to bring up the power on a third switch while still keeping the second switch in up position, once this is done, and the first switch is down, and the two second ones are up, the third switch is pressed which allows the energy to activate and a key turner desides if energy is let out through the back builtin wall plug ports. the amp knob i think is there because u as the user have to know how much amps your drawing with what your using or need, but besides that i think it also serves some purpose in the overunity circuitry as well but i dont know exactly how, just that it has to do with settings so you dont fry your device under correct operation controls, its not plug and play, theres a setup formula to it when using it or running it for the first time, but its basic math ratios and stuff. but this thing will i think eventualy run down over time if not plugged into a battery now and then, but even on the capacitors it'll run atleast 4 to 5 months delivering steady houshold apliances and lighting fixtures, shorter depending on how often you actualy use it. also the levers which are better described as throttles, one is yellow, and two are red, the order theyre layed out in going along with the order or the described procedure above, yellow, red, red.

anyway, thats my psychic imagry i got of what the future me liva and saw to experience, he said it would be created late 2011 early 2012, as open souce; "heres everything you need to know on how to make succesesful replication downto a howto pdf and parts list, tips tricks, areas for improvement, and a novices guide to basic overunity concepts, understanding, and details on the specific device shown, it also gives a list of online resources for parts supliers and basic info on electricity so you know what your doing before you start. the way it ends up getting recognition is because of it's clarity on how to do it, so that anyone with knowhow and the money to spend can make it. over the web a bunch of replications from diy inventors will show up and evtualy someone with the resources will create a product version that is ready to use for consumer market. and that and word of mouth through networking will be how it gets recognised so much that the world powers wont have any choice but to include it in their news segments or face a coverup fraud that would lead to their exposure, and thats how free energy [overyunity] will reach the masses. also with this people cant complain about magnets wearing down or changing polarity cuz it doesnt use any  ;)

anyway, what was said to me was that it will reach the news recognition sometime around late 2012 - mid 2013

also, dont go into that mental zone where you think "ooh we're gonna have free energy by such and such a time because this post has validity and says so" because if you do that and dwell on the future hoping for results, your not gonna do anything in the present which then cancels out results that couldve happened in the future, so take the time and dates and "its gonna happen, and focus more on the idea itself and figureing out how the peices of it ive described work together to create a workable system. things to research with this i think would be kapagen, joule theife, and other free energy things that work with toroids and coil setups, and whatnot, but basicly what id most compare this too is like a kapagen sortof thing, but again, i dont know how alot of these principles work with great understanding. so yeah fel free to post any input of ideas or just thoughts at all, and i'll try to get more info nextime im in a frame of mind to future project and conect with the future me to find out more info on things.

thankyou very much

spiralout

@Giga,

I'm not laughing... I had some obe's myself and read a lot about them, it can be an amazing source of information.
Maybe you're the one who has to roll this snow ball... who knows?

you think you can come up with a sketch of the device you saw? I'm no electronics engineer and circuit diagrams
don't mean much to me but I've got excellent technical skills and an open mind, I wouldn't mind giving it a go if
you can provide some more tangible info.

cheers and thank for having the balls to publish something like that.   

Omega_0

Very good experience indeed. Congrats !

I'd advise to prepare a drawing of what you saw with detailed instructions/mechanism/whatever. May be you are the one who will prepare the PDF version 0.0.1 :)

Coincidentally, a few nights ago I saw a dreams where I was discussing a setup with someone which was OU and was self running. He was demoing it, me and a few more were present. It was very very simple. Coil , capacitor etc. In the dream I could understand how it worked. But I forgot everything a few minutes after waking up. :D

Looks like we all desperately want this OU thing to happen ;)
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

e2matrix

Well I did laugh when I saw the title saying don't laugh but I'm not laughing at the idea as I'm a serious Robert Monroe fan (author of 3 OOBE books and the guy who coined the term out of body experience). 

Something else that really caught my attention initially is I've got this big spiral of copper tubing that I fed 2 wires through a while back.  I've never done anything with it yet but felt it might have some OU use in the future.  It's actually one wire folded over going all the way through or same as two wires hooked together at one end where it pokes out. 

That's great that you have that much vivid recall of the experience as many people go through a sort of 'veil' when returning that makes it difficult to recall such detail.  I agree that if you could draw something up on how this all looks it would be even more fascinating.  I think you are right also in how OU will eventually get out there. 

spiralout

Quote from: e2matrix on June 07, 2011, 01:29:39 PM
Something else that really caught my attention initially is I've got this big spiral of copper tubing that I fed 2 wires through a while back.  I've never done anything with it yet but felt it might have some OU use in the future.  It's actually one wire folded over going all the way through or same as two wires hooked together at one end where it pokes out. 

There are no coincidences, my friend, only inevitability...