Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

dont laugh, i astral traveled and saw the first mass recognised overunity device

Started by gigastorm123, June 06, 2011, 07:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

energia9

Quote from: gigastorm123 on June 09, 2011, 11:39:54 AM
hey, im working on creating more paint pictures in gimp to go along with this, heres two pictures so far of how the coil part itself looked in my vision, also with the two wires like e2matrix said that could be the case, or the ends might wire together to form a paralell even, i dont know but i think they were sperate on both ends, but i remember the first image i got was this type of coil i drew sitting on a workbench. also can someone in lamens terms what the principles behind the kapagen and joule theife are in a short qick summary? that would help greatly, also, what exactly does a capaciter do anyways? i read they increase amps but is that wrong?. but anyways, what i think those two wires do is they act like the nearby coils in a tesla electricity by air transmitter but instead the two secondarys are encased within the primary, also, if say this is pulsed or whatnot, would putting a 45 degree angle 1/2 inch wide spiral [not solid toroid] of ferrite material within the pvc part have any effect as far as crating magnetism that the secondaries could draw from, also can anyone think of any special reason the ferite inside is spiral shaped and what the desirable effect from that would be?

heres the pictures, i'll post some more later and if i can stop my brain chatter long enough and not feel all glitchy from the coca cola in my system maybe i can try to astral project some to get more info, also the only reason i can remember it is because im awake when i initiate it and maybe i even am asleep, i dont know because when i start out doing it im in a state of mind where i know im going to snap back into body when im ready to come back, so it feels like i never fall asleep but more like i heavy trance out, go somewhere or get contacted then i snap back into body, my fist time i did it was right after playing mario kart and when i did it i was zooming around the universe and i ended it with visiting a planet that had floating castles and manmade islands for the places of inhabitants, so that was fun, but anyway yeajh, sory for rambling, heres the pictures:
i have made exactly the same thing be4, im still experimenting with it, i found some interresting effects with this kind of coil setup

friendenergy

Quoteand then a thin strip of stainless steel woven ribon, [like bunches of littlle wires are woven to form a ribbon like they do with leather belts] was once wrapped through the center of the pvc pipe and came out on either end, then either connected [soldered] to the ends of copper tubing coil [most likely to create some kindof resistence path sortof thing going on] or it just wrapped around the whole thing, but the ladder doesnt make sense circuitry speaking.

Did you leave this out in your drawing...Or change it to the internal wires...It made since having the mesh wire inside the tubing and next to the blue and red wire...

Hope

Hope  :D  you add to this thread when you are able to.  Obe's happen and are a valid source of ideas in many areas.   I have had a few also.

spiralout

@Giga,

Thanks for following up on your initial post, looking forward for the next sketch.