Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

dont laugh, i astral traveled and saw the first mass recognised overunity device

Started by gigastorm123, June 06, 2011, 07:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shokac

Hi!

If you connect the red and blue wire to the HV, a copper tube to +400V DC must get a large amount of free electrons, which collects on the copper itself.

energia9

Quote from: Shokac on June 11, 2011, 05:51:30 PM
Hi!

If you connect the red and blue wire to the HV, a copper tube to +400V DC must get a large amount of free electrons, which collects on the copper itself.

MW383

Quote from: gigastorm123 on June 06, 2011, 07:22:36 PM... its a 1/4" thick copper tubing wraped into a large coil shape and inside the tubing are two wires, one blue, one red. then i saw a pvc tube be put through the copper tubing coil with the wires inside, and then a thin strip of stainless steel woven ribon, [like bunches of littlle wires are woven to form a ribbon like they do with leather belts] was once wrapped through the center of the pvc pipe and came out on either end, then either connected [soldered] to the ends of copper tubing coil [most likely to create some kindof resistence path sortof thing going on] or it just wrapped around the whole thing..... 

Ok, not laughing. Here is why. I have experimented last year with a similar construction for Nathan Stubblefield coils of all things. These style coils you describe are incredibly easy to construct and always result in a very neat/organized system. Which in my belief is important when considering magnetic fields. I will reflect on the potential properties of this particular device and if I come up with anything useful, will post further. Keep describing this and drawing pictures if you can. I will have to dust off my former research and dig out my prototypes. I had put all of this down as I didn't expect to continue with any of it. But now my interest is re-sparked to a degree. Cheers...

energia9

we need to spend some time exploring this area as not many had tried these be4 i think...  i experimented with the pic i posted above,  and my opinion is that the coil has to work as a step down transformer but as a rectifier at the same time...like a vacuum tube...  may sound crazy but im actually thinking of heating the Ozone gas up to a higher temperature,  we have to try every possible thing in this unresearched area....
thanks for your image  Shokac