Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My perpetual solar experiment 2, full video using laser led.

Started by stevensrd1, June 07, 2011, 01:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b_rads

Quote from: stevensrd1 on June 07, 2011, 07:15:22 PM
Its all in the video,,
I always enjoy your posts and your experiments, I find interesting.  I watched both of the videos and if you mentioned this, I missed it.  Could you spec the Laser Light you used and possibly a source.  Wavelength, Voltage, and amp ratings for the LED.  Thanks again for your demonstrations.
Brad S

Mr. M

I told someone about this after the last video you posted in the other thread... They thought about it for a while, scratched their head, said it couldn't possibly work, I told them I've seen the video and I've no reason to suspect anything has been faked, they still didn't believe me, I showed them your video(s).

The conversation ended up in them defending their position of it not being "perpetual" by stating that because you're using a rechargeable battery you're "using up" the active material and will kill it rapidly... To cut a long story short they're saying that the "extra" energy you're seeing that's sustaining everything while charging the cell is coming from the recharge reaction and once that's used up it will stop...

Now, I sort of understand why they would take that stance but I'm not so sure that's a viable explanation as to what's happening...  My counterpoint was that if that was the case then surely you can hook a rechargeable battery up to itself and have it recharge past the level of charge it had when you connected it to itself at the cost of some of the battery life, again they scratched their head and then they pretty much told me it was all bollocks, I don't know what I was talking about and then  they walked off... I am forced to concede.

What I would like to know though is what I asked in the other thread, sorry if you've explained it in the video but I can't have my audio turned on.

If you can take a battery with enough juice to run your circuit but it's only, for example, 70% charged would it, over a long enough period of time, recharge the battery up well beyond the initial charge it had when it was connected to the circuit ?  Like to 80% or more..?

Also would it be possible to replace the battery with some kind of capacitor so the battery is taken completely out of the equation ?  I know you would need to provide some "start up" power but that's fine, if the system output>input and the capacitor thing would work then the initial input power, whatever it is and for whatever duration, is completely irrelevant if it's capable of  using that initial power indefinitely.

I suck at electronics, so sorry again if I just spouted a lot of obviously impossible bollocks.  I'm guessing the cap thing wont work based on what I've read about cap charging and discharging but I have to ask.

stevensrd1

Someong mentioned specs,,Im no expert here,,just an experimenter, been playing with such since I was a kid,,just for fun. Nothing I ever made will run your home,,least not as is anyway. And I use mostly junk parts,,that end up back in the junk box later for new experiments. Oh about specs on that led,,no idea sorry, I collect parts now and then and stick em in my experimenters junk box lol. Ive ran across many neat things over the years,,posted one now and then even over the years,,video i mean,,been posting more lately. So many never made it to video. Anyway thanks for watching. I did post a new vid about --understanding free energy and capacitance charge--that might have alot to do with some experiments Ive done..Best wishes,,stephen...

cakins

I posted this info in another thread, but research in power beaming (beaming pulsed laser light to satellites, UAVs) shows that monochromatic light in the near IR wavelengths 940nm - 950nm by far yields the greatest output on a solar panel.