Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller dynamo thread short format

Started by Tudi, June 21, 2011, 05:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tudi

still can't edit my post. Wanted to add tips section :

Tips :
- adding permanent magnet to/near your motor will increase efficiency based on the position of it. Some say that after adding 2 magnets the 3rd one will decrease the gain. I think it is related to the number of poles of your motor
- adding magnet to a generator coil increases the efficiency. See the hysterisis curve screenshots
- having a large sized FWBR , the position of the FWBR can count a lot. Seen some videos where the voltage drop got almost half if positioned near a changing magnetic field
- you can parallel diodes to reduce voltage drop a bit. You can use this same principle with most NP doped silicon components. See above recommendation also. By using parallel diodes you are increasing NP contact surface and a magnetic field will further boost the voltage drop. You cannot reduce to 0 the voltage drop
- it is vital to not use a coil based power supply. Use a battery. There are cases when you loop back your grounding will not be 0 but a negative number. Coil based power supplies cannot accept negative ground.
- there are multiple capacitor types regarding dielectric materials. Some behave differently then others. Some say that size does matter. Let's not forget there are theories where a large size cap can be used to capture ambient energy. I'm not saying you should use a specific size. I'm saying you might want to try out different sizes.
- there are hundreds of transistor types. If you are using a specific one because XXX said so then try to find out why he was saying it. Maybe he also just heard about it. Maybe you should use another one with other properties.
- you can use doped silicon components for very low resistance transmission line. You can for example put 10 transistors in parallel to reduce R close to 0. You might need this for pure potential steal approaches.
- you can experiment a lot with magnet to coil distance changing. With right positioning you can get some interesting COP factors. Note that this refers to the input / output conversion rate and NOT the amount of input / output
- you should try to use an osciloscope to visualize BOTH I and V sine wave of the generator coils. Just see how the sinewaves change and watch your COP factor also. See what is helping you and try to focus on that.
- I seen some videos where people were using coil inside coil ( or even a 3rd coil ) as generator. One coil is aimed to give the speedup effect, the other one is trying to absorb this extra gain. You can have quite a few coil combinations if you want to insist on trying them all out ( you can wire 4 ways 2 coils in series )
- never forget your goal, you are aiming for the best COP factor and nothing else. Once you manage to get over COP=1 you should start thinking about understand why it happens and scale that effect
- always try to measure things in a way to be able to compare with previous experiments. Change 1 thing at a time, measure the effects, see if it was benefic, note down the benefic effects. If you change multiple things at once and try to compare it with other tests sooner or later you will get lost what you tried and what not.
- try to not get stuck on 1 idea only. Nobody documented properly how to get to COP = 1 in a way so others can reproduce it. So do not base everything on only 1 opinion. Instead see if gives a beneficial effect to your generator or not
- try to not forget that output voltage = number of wires crossed by magnetic flux ( with strength X ). You can put more number of wires or increase magnetic flux to increase output voltage. BUT be careful what you use this voltage. In case you need current also then you will need to use bigger wire (= reduce voltage) to not burn out your coils