Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Serbian inventor Milutin Miletic

Started by hartiberlin, June 16, 2011, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 16, 2014, 01:13:45 PM
"...And of course since "altechlab" is a commercial operation, you will pay me my usual consulting fee for the service."
Uh, I'd be surprised if you had any takers on this offer.
Why?
       You're asking for money up front to do the work, and then, since 'altechlab' is a/your commercial operation, they're having people at large in the public send them original work, at cost to the customer, but also the customer is unintentionally tipping off the 'potential' MIB's of what they're working on or how far they are to coming up with a possible breakthrough---and then---"one or more calls can be made".

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

DROBNJAK

I've just read the patent. Inventor Milutin Miletic describes a coaxial cable. In the core of cable there is one conductor. That core conductor is surrounded by insulation. The insulation is surrounded by a second outer metallic shield. So, starting from the center and going outwards: conductor > insulation > conductor. The outer conductor is grounded.

In short, it is a coaxial cable, with metal in the core and the grounded conductor on the outside.

As far as I can see, there are no OU claims.

D.R.Jackson

Quote from: hartiberlin on June 16, 2011, 06:48:59 PM
The question is,
if he is doing the same as the Avramenko plug ?

See:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/avramenko/avramenk.htm

There you can see Avramenko touch also the line
without getting shocked...
But this is normal, when he uses a few Mhz radio frequency,
so the waves just go on the surface of the skin, so not flowing through your body
and will not shock you.

I pretty much think you have it, you can do this with RF or rather radio waves and it was something that Tesla did, however it is also lossy in terms of power, you have power being radiated off the wire into space which is wasted there, and you have power terminating into the resistance and inductance of the light bulb.  Most anyone with some radio equipment can do this.  So I am not expecting allot here.  Just being honest.  I do this with my radio antennas here at home, and you can buy CB radio antennas with LEDs on the end of them that light up.  So I would have to see the power going into the system to light the bulb and have a means to measure the heat and illumination or the power across the bulb before I could say I think it is significant.

D.R.Jackson

Quote from: DROBNJAK on February 06, 2015, 12:05:17 PM
I've just read the patent. Inventor Milutin Miletic describes a coaxial cable. In the core of cable there is one conductor. That core conductor is surrounded by insulation. The insulation is surrounded by a second outer metallic shield. So, starting from the center and going outwards: conductor > insulation > conductor. The outer conductor is grounded.

In short, it is a coaxial cable, with metal in the core and the grounded conductor on the outside.

As far as I can see, there are no OU claims.

So what you have described is exactly what I am thinking this whole set up is merely an antenna with a load on the end of it. In which case it would not have anything to do with over unity energy in even the remotest of concepts.

blueplanet

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on December 30, 2013, 03:49:58 PM
       For the hell of it, here's a representative---IMHO---of a successful single wire power transmission.   There are prpbably other versions of this kind of setup in the 'Web:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/afep012.htm
       (I would have liked to have seen a lot longer wire, say, 30' or more.)

--Lee

I have missed your post. Sorry.

The length is not a huge issue because the energy is transferred in "standing" surface waves. The intrinsic attenuation is not high but we need to know the formula for the characteristic impedance in order to optimize the efficiency.

At room temperature, one-wire power transfer is not about overunity. Instead, the original idea of one-wire power transfer is more about wireless power transfer than overunity. Surface waves exist on almost all interfaces separating two different materials.  Power transmission through an interface is far more efficient than through free space.

Having said that, I would not rule out the possibility of "overunity".