Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A general perspective for scientific explanation of almost all overunity devices

Started by DrKCostas, June 10, 2010, 07:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

"Free energy device that I'm looking into and waiting for needs to be feasible and practical. The underlying theory must be solid and proven. It gotta be simple and small, do not ask $$$ tools or hard-to-get material or complex processing during the assembly. I can build a complete engine or machine that has 100 pages of instructions. No problem. "

This is the problem. Such simple device is mostly a product of years of practical and experimental experience and countless broken devices not mentioning money spent ; or a marvel of Divine inspiration.
If I could be a rich man I would pursue to create such device but average Joe (like me) can't be so generous to publish plans of device without any refund. It's not fun, it's a fight.
Ibelieve someone could made such device during one -two days from a bunch of wires and electrnic circuit.40W input 10kW output.Oh, wait a moment... somebody did it already.Tariel Kapanadze.
Case closed.

DrKCostas

I appreciate the info about Kapanadze. I was not aware of it.
In fact I was just ready to purchase the plans (for 140$) of David Waggoner engine and generator at http://www.fuellesspower.com/ 
and build 2 such machines of 6Kwatts for my household.
Any reliable info about him?

P.S. "Case closed" maybe as far as making a simple engine and probably save some money. But as far as the full picture in the civilization is concerned, it has not even started in the Universities. I am a University professor, and the Universities in the world seem to ignore such devices. Some of the decent Universities admit that they have to re-write the equations of electromagnetism ( I assume from linear to non-linear) to account for such devices. But to account fully for magnetic generators and for all overunity devices, they must re-write the Einstein's equations of gravitation too. And I am afraid this would cost a new Nobel prize to a new lucky Physicist. It will take years. Meanwhile we may enjoy at a humble and careful level the benefits of the devices of inspired inventors.