Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

new technology beginning for bedini

Started by Nostra99, June 21, 2011, 04:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

Can you show us a schematic or Wiring Diagram so we can see what's going on?

Thanks.

infringer

The mystery box I don't get this are you saying your generating energy from a cardboard box?

If so bullocks.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

poynt99

Hey, IST, is that you?

Funny thing is, I was just wondering today what ever happened to you.  ::)
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

nightlife

I should have been more clear on my thoughts of it being a generator. It sounds like a starter is being used to try and start a generator but the generator is not starting. As the generator is trying to be started, it is still generatoring energy which is what I believe is being showed on the meters. I don't see the amps being drawn by the starter nor do I see the output of the amps as it is being attemted to start.
I am betting that the starter is drawing more watts then the box is putting out. At this point, you are going to have to show the contents of the box before you can be taken seriously.

Nostra99

Quote from: FatBird on June 21, 2011, 07:43:40 PM
Can you show us a schematic or Wiring Diagram so we can see what's going on?

Thanks.

A schematic or wiring diagram exists. But will be published later.
The machine is 100% complete. You can soon see on video 5 and 6.

When I share the plans, then one could reconstruct everything.

I have no patent.
So I'll publish anything later (schematic or wiring diagram)...
Soon to read everything on my homepage, why I do not now published and will publish everything later.

@infringer
QuoteThe mystery box I don't get this are you saying your generating energy from a cardboard box?

If so bullocks.

In the cardboard box is a bit of technology.
But yes. The energy comes indirectly from the cardboard.

@poynt99:
QuoteHey, IST, is that you?

Funny thing is, I was just wondering today what ever happened to you

No, I'm not.

@nightlife:
QuoteI should have been more clear on my thoughts of it being a generator. It sounds like a starter is being used to try and start a generator but the generator is not starting. As the generator is trying to be started, it is still generatoring energy which is what I believe is being showed on the meters. I don't see the amps being drawn by the starter nor do I see the output of the amps as it is being attemted to start.
I am betting that the starter is drawing more watts then the box is putting out. At this point, you are going to have to show the contents of the box before you can be taken seriously.

I do not use a generator.
If my Bedini would sound like other bedinis, I would also have no success.
My Bedini is structured very differently and is equipped with other techniques which are interconnected...
When I use the starter (Bedini) stop, I have five seconds long time to take advantage of the free energy.
The free energy can be used simultaneously for a laptop, 75 watt bulb and it does run by itself.
Of the 5 seconds I need only 1 second, so I have the energy for the self runner.
To see soon on video 5.

Where are the 5 seconds of free energy come from?!
That's a secret. ..yet..