Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trawoeer Power Pyramid Version 12 - Electrical output from a homemade pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, June 28, 2011, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinu

Quote from: neptune on June 29, 2011, 11:27:40 AM
Yes , I too built a pyramid ,back in the day .In spite of investing time and money I could not afford , I got not so much as a milliwatt .  I remember being bitterly disappointed .
However , because the cause of free energy is so important , I am willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt .I look forward to seeing the videos . My old pyramid has long since gone for scrap . If someone successfully replicates this , then I will try to build another .It is only hope that keeps us going .

I fully respect your views but I do not give him that benefit.
He is a pathological liar, at least. A world-class impostor.
(Oh, check his site: same old story.)

DrStiffler

Quote from: tinu on June 29, 2011, 01:22:13 PM
I fully respect your views but I do not give him that benefit.
He is a pathological liar, at least. A world-class impostor.
(Oh, check his site: same old story.)

@all
If you are going to pitch something like this most left field device, then at a minimum do not wear a jail house (prison) stripped shirt.

Lets show each piece of the process so we know for sure that no batteries are in the main vertical coil or that the struts themselves are not bringing in the energy from a hidden source.

Why is this highlighted as an attraction, unless that is all it is...........
All things are possible but some are impractical.

neptune

I Had to laugh out loud about the Jail House shirt ! So at least we know that when a man is released from Wantdynamo Bay he gets to take his shirt home ! The main reason I will wait and see is this . In any scam , it is usually easy to see how the scammer will make money from it . Unless he plans to sell a lot of advertising on his website , how is he going to do that ? What other motivation could he have ? I sometimes wonder how many people have discovered something and are forced to keep quiet due to these MIB stories . The one consolation is , if we end up in prison , we will find ourselves among faces we recognise .
I feel a song coming on..
        We will all meet one day ,
         In Wantdynamo bay ....

DrStiffler

Quote from: neptune on June 29, 2011, 02:45:48 PM
I Had to laugh out loud about the Jail House shirt ! So at least we know that when a man is released from Wantdynamo Bay he gets to take his shirt home ! The main reason I will wait and see is this . In any scam , it is usually easy to see how the scammer will make money from it . Unless he plans to sell a lot of advertising on his website , how is he going to do that ? What other motivation could he have ? I sometimes wonder how many people have discovered something and are forced to keep quiet due to these MIB stories . The one consolation is , if we end up in prison , we will find ourselves among faces we recognise .
I feel a song coming on..
        We will all meet one day ,
         In Wantdynamo bay ....
@neptune
Did you miss an important aspect to all of this? Me for example, I accept no donations, request no funding, am not selling partnerships, not selling dvd's, not selling books, yet I do indeed sell a circuit board which is not a business by any stretch of the imagination, only so all people wishing to follow me can have the (same) circuit to work with. Yet I am a con-man, but because the money connection can not be shown it must be I want to be popular and reinforce my bigger than life ego, so the pundits say.

Anyway, I doubt that money is really the root of all deception and it might in many case be difficult to understand what the motive is, although more frequent than not, that motive has become (occupation), keep the idol minds busy with 'bs' and twisted, distorted fact. In this way they all crowd around some stupid idea that keeps them away from a truth.
All things are possible but some are impractical.

tinu

Quote from: DrStiffler on June 29, 2011, 02:27:03 PM
@all
If you are going to pitch something like this most left field device, then at a minimum do not wear a jail house (prison) stripped shirt.

Lets show each piece of the process so we know for sure that no batteries are in the main vertical coil or that the struts themselves are not bringing in the energy from a hidden source.

Why is this highlighted as an attraction, unless that is all it is...........

Several lies that I proved back then in 2008:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=695.msg71242#msg71242

You may send me now a T-shirt or an exciter, your choice ;)
I'll test either one of it. :)