Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What significance would a gravity powered device have compared to all others?

Started by christo4_99, July 03, 2011, 04:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

I'll tell you your truth then my truth oh wise one's . Your truth is that you are pinning failure to me because of the odds and chances are you won't have to answer for your error anyway .My truth is that I have already failed twice on the true path . I wouldn't even call my design ingenious , merely inspired. The reason that I am where I am and you are where you are is simple : You haven't a clue how to achieve true PM in the manner that Bessler did ... you simply don't know where to even begin . So shut your mouths before you find your foot in it . Here I will quote the true Genius for your enjoyment:
"Go now! Away to your beds, for wiser people have now awakened. Concern yourselves only with your own affairs, and do not seek to force true craftsmen into the wilderness. Work, sing, pray - but leave judging to the judges."

P.S. Whoever is sending me private messages @ besslerwheel I am banned but my email notification is still active so i have no idea who you are .

Dbowling

Let me explain how it is supposed to work on these forums. You show everybody a design you have worked on...like this one
http://www.youtube.com/user/11Turion

and then people can give you input about why it will or won't work, so that you can throw it away or improve upon it. Just saying "I've got it!!" isn't going to cut it with anyone here. There are too many people who spend too much time actually building and working on designs. They have little patience for anyone who claims to have something but won't share. If you're not going to share, why come here in the first place?

I made the mistake once of claiming to have a working overunity device, and it quit working and then I felt like a horse's rear end, so I will NEVER make that claim again as long as I live, but I will gladly share what I am working on with anyone.

christo4_99

If you want to know why I'm here ,instead of taking the no-brainer approach that you've just described why don't you just ask me . I am certainly not after the prize money . I have a design but I don't want/need/think anyone is qualified other than me to evaluate it. In a perfect world you could decide what should and shouldn't be like what I should be doing or not . You are assuming a lot here and we are definitely two different kinds of folk.

Dbowling

If you are just going to talk and not share your design, why are you here? Just to find people to listen? The purpose of the forums is for us to help each other. I would be more than happy to help in any way that I can, and I am sure others would do the same. And I hope that you would take a serious look at the things I post and do your best to help ME improve upon them. That SHOULD be why we are all here. To help each other. But then the name calling starts and the back and forth begins with NO discussion of any real build, and it is such a waste of time.

It is unfortunate that you believe YOU are the only one qualified to evaluate your designs. Have you built it yet. or is it only in the planning stage? I have dozens of designs in the planning stages. But I rarely share them until I am in the process of building or getting ready to build. Often times this saves me loads of time as people come up with reasonable criticisms of why a specific thing won't work. If you have a working wheel, this is the wrong place for you. If your design hasn't been built yet, then you do not have the answer. No one has a working wheel until they have A WORKING WHEEL.

Several times I have felt like I was close, and I feel that way again, but until the wheel spins I have nothing but a pipe dream, and I am not going to come here and tell people I have the answer. No one should.

christo4_99

Fitting quote from Bessler :
To these people I have just this to say â€" I hope you
soon recover your sanity! And I also commend to them
TERENCE’S remark: “Is hie esses, aliter sentries”. (TN: - “If you
were here, you’d feel differently”). Imagine what it’s like to say
to someone “If you do not reveal to me your secret knowledge, I
will not believe that you possess it, and I shall cause you to be
suspected by the whole world as being an arch-cheat and an
idiot who really understands not the first thing about the subject
he deals in”.