Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water and gravity: look at this video

Started by andrea, July 03, 2011, 06:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: kolbacict on December 21, 2022, 12:49:06 AM
If we take two divers in one aquarium. And connect them mechanically with the necessary interaction.
When one sinks and contracts, the other will rise and expand. The water level at the top will not change. 8)

Pressure in a sealed vessel is equal throughout the vessel
One cannot sink while the other rises
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Willy on December 21, 2022, 12:22:58 PM

Two tanks would then be required and instead, a pressure sealed axle passes through and between
the two tanks. Two mechanically linked, insert able pistons and cylinders (one for each aquarium),
would then be required.

I like this idea:

Working pressure from one chamber acts on the pressure in the opposing chamber
In this method, it may be possible to have a tandem system.

In such: the decompression energy from one chamber could add to the compression energy of the other, thereby lowering the energy required to compress the air.
The equilibrium state would be approx half-compression in both.
The piston would only have to half-compress either chamber while energy is extracted from both.
Hmm ;)
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: kolbacict on December 21, 2022, 02:11:52 PM
Yes, there are maybe many options.
But It seems to me that if such serious people as Rosch did not succeed, if this is a fake, then there is nothing to look for in this direction.

The mathematics implies that there is significant energy that could be extracted.

Remember with solar and wind: our early designs were far less efficient than the ones in use today.

Also:  the failures of one group bears little on the successes of another.
Regardless of how serious or well funded the one may be.

sm0ky2

Quote from: kolbacict on December 21, 2022, 08:18:36 AM
And how do German "rosсh" installations known work?
Or they don't work?

Not sure if i have a reference to their work.
Is this the "rosch" type device?

https://youtu.be/8Zenn0VD2Bo

If so:  this is one of the compressed air powered Plank's Engines.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Beginners Mind on December 21, 2022, 01:19:34 AM
Sm0ky2 - Thanks for your reply.  Not withstanding the further comments about possible problems recapturing energy from the solenoid, I'm still puzzled how nearly all the energy powering a solenoid in this situation can be theoretically recaptured.  The plunger would need to be held either in or out, depending on the solenoid's orientation, for a period of time during which there will be I^2R losses in the coil that can't be recaptured, won't there?  Please correct my thinking if I misunderstand.  Thx.

In practice, a true electric solenoid may be impractical.
This was used mostly as an analog. A mechanical gearing system or spring based system, or even pneumatic systems may be more feasible for the compression/decompression mechanism.

To actually recover the energy using an electric solenoid would result in great electrical losses do to the decompression rate being rather slow.