Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Adams Motor Manual

Started by DeepCut, July 06, 2011, 04:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slovenia

Unless you are a genius with a lot of intuition and a good handle on electricity, you're much better off following and expert and his current experiments.  Dr Adams left some very important aspects out of his patents and also his how to books.  He didn't really want anyone replicating his work.  Even those he mentored never saw his wiring schematics.  He only let you see the motor and there were missing elements on those too. 

Anyway, there have been a lot of attempts at replicating his work and few have been very successful for the above reason, missing important details.  ASTROSA  Club in Australia has made some mighty good attempts at replicating his motor and other magnetic motors.  There is some good information there if you become a member.  So, that gives you a place to start if you want to attempt this Adams Motor project.  You need to know where you are going before you waste a lot of money on expensive magnets and maybe also an expensive rotor.  Regardless, you will learn a lot if you delve into this project.  Some folks in Australia figured out what Dr Adams was doing and they are going to be selling their variation of Adam's home generator soon for about $5,000.  I don't remember their name, but you can google it easy enough.

i_ron

Slovenia,

Are you still active in this research?

Anyone know if he is still around?

Ron

ramset

been years since I chatted with Dave
will see how he's been doing

last I heard he was playing with sterling engines [some nasa Thing ??]
I'll let you Know

Chet
Ps
  happy New Year  :o
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

i_ron

Why thanks Chet... will look forward to that.
Even if you have an email addy for him?

Dave's last post here was in 2011... the AU start up company he was most likely thinking off was Lutec... 16 years on and still no product to market.

Ron