Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another idea on how to step around lenz law

Started by seekingknowledge, July 14, 2011, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingknowledge

Hi all again just another idea i would thought that i would throw out there, idea could be used with an air core coil to break the sticky point in some magnetic gate style motors or be used with an iron core (or a core of any other magnetic material for that matter) in which case the iron core would be used as the stator for the attraction of the magnets on the rotor which is the idea i will be dicussing here.

Ok now we have our coil wound onto our iron core which begins to attract the magnet on the rotor creating motion also at the same time inducing a current in the windings which in theory could be captured and feed back in to the coil to keep the magnet moving but unfortunatly it is not enough  energy that has been captured due to lenz law hindering the process when the magnet was first attrated to the iron.

As we all know due to lenz law the induced magnetic feild will oppose that on the rotor so this just seems a dead end but what if we were to have a second winding wound onto the same core but have a diode in the secondary winding circuit so that the approaching magnet can not induce a current in the second coil but however the primary coil will induce a current into the seconday winding which will not apose the magnet.

Now i am not suggesting that this will assist the motion of the magnet it would just mean that both magnetic feilds from both coils would simply be neutral (primary feild be bit stronger than secondary) and so it would not slow the magnet down.

I am also not suggesting that this along would mean an overunity maching which is why i mentioned above that the idea could be used in conjungtion with one of the many magnetic track style motor principles.

If that would give a power gain then you could capture the energy (via capacitor) and refeed it to keep it going of run light bulbs or any other load off the device and leave a running battery in the system and just be taking more out than in, i dont think im the first to think of this surley not.   

gyulasun

Hi,

Two notices on your idea:

1) if the induction from the moving magnet makes an AC wave with a zero crossing in the secondary coil, then the diode in the secondary will conduct in one direction, regardless of which way you choose its direction. So your thinking on the approaching magnet of not inducing current would be true for a half wave part of the secondary coil.
2) due to the mutual coupling of the first and the second coils they would function as a transformer but in transformers Lenz works between secondary and primary currents hence there is a good chance the primary current which is caused by the moving magnet would be countered by the secondary coil current too

Am I mistaken? or misunderstand your setup.

Gyula

seekingknowledge

no my friend you are correct i forgot to leave out that the generator should not be full ac waveform but half cycles (via commutator) .  And even thougt lenz law will take place between the two coils i dont see how that would slow the magnet down, when i say we beat lenz law i do not ignore the fact that it still takes place between the two coils but at the same time it will not slow down the magnet.

Liberty

Quote from: seekingknowledge on July 15, 2011, 08:23:05 PM
no my friend you are correct i forgot to leave out that the generator should not be full ac waveform but half cycles (via commutator) .  And even thougt lenz law will take place between the two coils i dont see how that would slow the magnet down, when i say we beat lenz law i do not ignore the fact that it still takes place between the two coils but at the same time it will not slow down the magnet.

I think that you will find that as soon as you pull power out of the generating coil, it will make a counter magnetic field that opposes the field that induced the current in the coil.  No counter force is encountered when no load is applied to the coil. 

Having said the above; there is a process to allow the "Lenz" effect to occur (which is the evidence that you have generated a current in the generating portion) and still collect power from the generator portion with little or no drag effects.  You can follow development of this generator at http://www.dynamaticmotors.com.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

seekingknowledge

loads could be placed on each coil, both coils produce magnetic feilds one would hinder the rotation one would help so a neutral effect would result.