Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Background discussion of TT`s Pyramid

Started by neptune, July 16, 2011, 10:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarcius

Quote from: Void on October 03, 2012, 07:15:33 PM
Hi tarcius. There is lots of electromagnetic radiation all around us coming from the mains
lines as well as any electric or electronic equipment that may be plugged in, and all the
radio and TV broadcasts and cell phone communications etc. that goes on around us.
Because of this, it is not uncommon for a voltmeter to give voltage readings in the
millivolt range even when nothing is touching the probes. If you touch to your body or metal
objects it would not be surprising to get a reading in the 500 mV range.

To compare to your ~500 mV readings, I took a big sheet of aluminum foil and did some
voltage readings with the aluminum foil sheet placed on my desk close to my computer,
similar to how you did your voltage measurements in you video, and I was reading
around 480mV to 525 mV, but the voltage readings varied by a few hundred millivolts if
I moved the aluminum sheet around to other areas. This is most likely just due to the electromagnetic
field produced by the computer inducing a small voltage in your body and in the aluminum foil.
This sort of voltage that is induced by electromagnetic fields coming from the mains and electric
equipment etc. should not have any power associated with it (can only produce a very weak current
at best).

Now if you can produce a few hundred milliwatts or higher of useable output power
from such a voltage then that would be worth investigating further. I would first check
for a cell phone tower right near you, or a short or fault in electric equipment. :)
Typically voltage that is induced from surrounding EM fields will fall off towards 0V
as soon as you try to draw any current off it. When trying to make voltage measurements
in the millivolts range or lower on equipment, it is a good idea to make sure you are well
away from any computers or other electronic equipment, and for really small measurements it is
probably a good idea to have good EM shielding around the equipment being measured, if possible,
such as have the equipment mounted in a metal box or placed in a shielded container.
hey thanks for responding.
Have few interesting thing for you to try. :)
If we would take into consideration that aluminium foil acts as antenna that catches static from other sources like towers, computers etc. then that means that if we have larger sheet of foil we would get higher voltage because it catches more static charge right?
The same aplies with smaller sheet we would get considerable smaller voltage.
But.
I have made some simple mesurements and concluded that this is not true.
Now i don't say that there is not some static collected in aluminium foil from pc-s and other things. but that would account for about 10% of indicated voltage.
What i do in experiment.
I take a sheet of alu foil and made a ball out of it around 3 cm in diameter. Made same connections as on pyramid and get same voltage around 550mV few mili volts up or down.
Then i take small spec of foil 1cm x 2cm and do the same i get around 490 mV also varies a little.
Now we see that we get less voltage with smaller amount of foil but voltage is still to high to be as inducted static from other sources if we consider area of foil sheet.
I wondered from where it comes that relative stable voltage.
What i think that i comes from chemical reaction with skin of my finger.
Voltage dissapear if take out finger from equation.
Please try these experiments yourself to confirm.

Void

Quote from: tarcius on October 11, 2012, 07:31:17 AM
hey thanks for responding.
Have few interesting thing for you to try. :)

Hi tarcius. I am not sure that the exact size of the piece of aluminum foil makes a huge
difference in this case, as the aluminum foil and your body may well be
mainly being acted on by the near electric field around your computer and monitor,
or from other electric equipment that is plugged in nearby. Also, voltage is always
measured as a potential difference between two points, so when measuring
voltage it is helpful to make it clear what two points you are measuring voltage
between, (and also whether you have your voltmeter set to read AC or DC).  In this case
it sounds like you are measuring between the aluminum foil and your body like before.
Your body may be the main source of the potential difference readings if you are making
measurements with one lead to your body.

Some things you can try to try to get a better idea what is causing the voltage readings
would be to use the exact same piece of aluminum foil shape and slowly move the aluminum (and
your body) to different points in your house or apartment and take multiple measurements and see
how much the voltage varies at different locations and in different proximities to electric equipment
that is plugged in. Computers are probably one of the biggest sources of EM fields, but fridges
that are running and other similar electric equipment probably have fairly substantial
EM fields when you are close to them as well. You can also try just measuring the potential
difference between say your left hand and right hand at different locations as well to see how
much your body is being affected at different locations in your house.

If you find that a notable voltage reading is staying fairly stable even at locations when you are
far away from electrical equipment, then you could maybe try further experiments to see if you
can figure out what else might be inducing this voltage. If you have a cell phone tower very nearby
for example, that could potentially (no pun intended) :) be a factor. If you eliminate all likely external
electrical and RF influences  and are still seeing unusual voltage readings in certain situations, it
may be worth devising further experiments to help try to figure out what is going on. Until you take
steps such as described above to try to eliminate more obvious causes of the millivolt voltage readings,
IMO it would be hard to say what exactly might be inducing the voltages.

Some people have said that pyramid shapes do tend to build electric charge or respond to electric fields
differently than other shapes, so once you determine how electric equipment in your house at various
locations is influencing your voltage readings on say just a flat piece of aluminum, you could then try further
experiments in an area where you determined there is little influence on your readings from electrical equipment
or the mains line or RF sources, and see if a similar size piece of aluminum formed into different shapes such
as a pyramid make much difference.

Besides making measurements with respect to your body, you could also try making measurements with respect to
earth ground (for example a cold water pipe is usually a fairly good earth ground reference point, but not always as
sometimes the cold water line may have a section of plastic pipe in it that breaks the connection to earth), as a good solid
earth ground connection will probably give you more stable and cleaner readings than making voltage measurements
with respect to your body. Your body is inclined too much to be influenced by nearby fields and RF radiation, but a good
earth ground should not be.

I think it is also interesting that some of the claimed free energy devices such as the TT pyramid or
the kapanadze device apparently require a good earth ground to get the reported anomalous substantial
electrical power generation, so using a good earth ground might well be worth experimenting with.
If you are attaching a wire to a cold water pipe, it is a good idea to clean the corrosion off the
copper pipe with steel wool or similar first and make sure the wire is attached really tight to the pipe
to get a good stable electrical connection. I intend to do some experiments in this regards as well
when I can find time, using earth ground and pyramid shapes. As mentioned above,  it is a good idea
to find an area to do the measurements which you have first determined is not influenced too much by
external EM fields. That's my take on it anyway. :)

P.S. I did try making voltage measurements by touching my finger tip to the aluminum
foil while holding one of the probes like you did in your video, and it didn't make much difference
for me. Maybe you are the electric man? :)

verpies

This is the proper way to connect diodes:

verpies

Don't make ground loops. Connect -V1 to -V2 at one solder blob before it touches the groundplane anywhere else.

TinselKoala

@Void: you make too much sense. Are you sure you're in the right place?
;)

I often use a piece of aluminum foil connected to an ungrounded scope probe to scope the EHV output of my Tesla coils and other E-field making devices. As long as you don't need quantitative data about voltage values, it's a great way to see the waveform output and to "peak" the coil tuning. Just dangle the foil piece anywhere near the secondary and you will see the waveform just fine.

A good Earth ground is fundamental for an electronics lab, especially ones concerned with extracting energy from the environment. The Earth is an unlimited source of electrons for you to mess around with. Here in South Texas we use window air conditioners practically year-round (one is running right now, Nov. 4, it's 84 F outside and 90 percent RH). So I drove a 6 foot piece of common copper pipe into the permanently wet ground underneath the AC drip line and ran a wire from that into my lab. It is very handy and resolves grounding issues with certainty.

And the human body is a great receiver for the 60 or 50 Hz mains frequency. Ever wonder what the "line" setting on your scope's trigger options is for? It switches the scope's triggering to the mains, and if you then switch your timebase slow enough to display a 50 or 60 Hz signal you will see a good image of the mains field in your house, by scoping your finger with an ungrounded probe.