Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beck Blood Cleanser

Started by AbbaRue, July 16, 2011, 12:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les Banki

bolt,

I thank you for highlighting the dangers of so-called "simple" designs!

At my end, (NOT on Internet) I have also warned people about this as I have seen some really stupid (meaning DANGEROUS) circuits just after Bob Beck published his designs.  (Many have tried to implement their own interpretations/ideas.)

To those who visit this thread and read the warnings by 'bolt' and myself, please take it seriously.  The DANGER is real!

Best regards,
Les Banki

friendenergy

This technology was first created by who? Beck? Did he have amazing success with his method? Did he test his method? If so what circuit did he use? If there were successful test was he using the circuit in the book? Did he tell someone to make a perfect AC squarewave and the first person made it right and used it for the test? Then maybe someone told him this circuit that he put in the book was easier but didn't test it on a scope to be sure it is right. You say it's wrong did he know it was wrong? What gives here guys? Trying to make a point. I get you say his circuit is bad, why is it in his book? For all of us to harm ourselves? What's the story or what have you come to the conclusion of? Who discovered that a circuit like the one in his book is really bad for the body? Who did those test? What did it show to happen? Links would help also.

friendenergy

Les...I'm still in the beggining stages of electronic circuits. You have a kit still for sell or a unit already made? Please share.

MasterPlaster

I hope you can help. I have been serching very hard for Bob Beck's Brain/Bio Tuner schematic but have had no success in locating one.

It looks like it is deliberately been kept out of public.

edya

Hi all...
I'm new for this forum, and sory for my english...
i'm following to build les design of his combination unit. because of my lack to electronic, i was unable to get the zapper sensation, it seem's like it doesn't work. but for the CS maker side, it work nicely...

so perhaps (specially bolt) would share his combination unit of les banki's design, that you've used for almost 6 year (photo or video), or anything tips, so i can build this unit (i've spent 3 pcb's for making this unit)...

i'm so helplessly...

note : the picture's of mine will be uploaded soon...