Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Guy that hacked NASA

Started by raburgeson, June 08, 2006, 10:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

This guy claims to have found plans for flying saucers and evidence we have ufo's and aliens and crap. At least that's what he's saying. However he got no screen shots, didn't save the files, or anything. I think it was a bit more malicious on his behalf, than what he is claiming. I doubt they would even keep info like that on a networked computer. Too sensitive, if it even exists in digital form at all.

raburgeson

Oh come on now, couple years ago (right around New Years) about 75 viruses and all kinds of malware was released at once. Microsoft itself was off line more than a day, and nothing happened. One guy got turned in by a friend. The rest walked and they not only messed the net up for a month, they had backdoors installed all over the world. I'm serious and the amount of taxes Microsoft pays they ought to be pissed. And if you can't remember back a couple of years it explains why this country is in so much trouble. I remember everything and I take this Knowledge with me to the voting poles, and I wonder the next day why the ones that won, won? These laws aren't enforced any better than the border laws have been upheld. NASA is just a public front, they are kept in the dark and fed bull fieces and just like the rest of us are good dumbed down citizens. The computer you should want to peek at is the Secret Air Force.

gn0stik

Yeah, the kid was 14. He had a botnet, and he was stupid. He was a juvenile, and his parents got fined $60,000, great deal for them eh? Different rules, applied. Now, take Jeffrey Lee Parsons who wrote the blaster worm. He got a year an a half in federal(pound me in the ass) prison, he was 19(first offense), do you know how many cars you have to steal to get that kind of time?  A LOT.

Not to mention your comparing DDOS'ing and virus writing to hacking, real hacking. Hacking in, and acquiring information that you are not supposed to have. From the government, no less. Apples to oranges man. What those kids did was script kiddie bs. Happens every day. Big deal.

Seriously dude, read up a bit.

FreeEnergy

to make it simple,
usually they will have 2 primary main frames (or more), 1 un-plugged from the NET while the other is plugged-in. all final data is manualy transferred to the un-plugged main frame. all data is encrypted/scanned before anything.

hmmm does anyone know what OS the goverment uses? unix?

last time i saw a tv commercial for the military they were running windows? "reboot and press F8" wtf? lol maybe thats why they got hacked? maybe they were dumb enough to leave their main frame connected to the net?

i could be wrong about all this.  :P

peace

PaulLowrance

I believe the U.S. government uses both unix and Windows, depending on the field and task.  ... Also the U.S. government is so compartmentalized that there are security levels so high very few people even know what's happening there, and who knows what they are using.  Maybe it's alien technology. :)

Some people such as Dr. Steven Greer claim there are levels so high that they're not even classified as U.S. government.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance