Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A major tragedy in Norwegian History

Started by Low-Q, July 23, 2011, 09:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Hi all,

I would like to ask all of you to send some thoughts to those who lost their sons and daugthers, frends and family in the worst tragedy in Norwegian history since 2.nd WW.
Yesterday, a Norwegian man murdered several people at a politicial party camp in Norway, but also placed a bomb right outside the Norwegian goverment headquarters which killed two people and injured several people.

This man, a 32 year old Norwegian man, was a member og the same political party. Dressed as a piliceofficer, he wondered around the camp area to gather people to "save them" from the shooting, but murdered all of those who approached him.

There are still people missing due to this camp was arranged on an island where no one was able to escape this crazy man. Several people tried to swim away from him as he was shooting after them. There is now an ongoing search for possible victims in the lake, and those who possibly drownd during the escape from this massive massacre.

The perpetrator is arrested, and is now questioned by the police.

Vidar

ramset

Vidar
The slaughter of Innocents to forward a cause??
It boggles the mind!!

The maddness that creeps into the minds of men,it is very hard to Fathom?

Yes I will keep this in my thoughts and also my prayers.....................

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Low-Q

Quote from: ramset on July 23, 2011, 09:43:47 AM
Vidar
The slaughter of Innocents to forward a cause??
It boggles the mind!!

The maddness that creeps into the minds of men,it is very hard to Fathom?

Yes I will keep this in my thoughts and also my prayers.....................

Chet
At least 84 people are murdered at the camp. The number of victims are increasing as they find more dead. Most of the dead are hard to indentify. It says alot of what this man was capable of. It is said by several survivors that he was very calculating and calm all the time during his massacre. No sign of hurry. It is not yet clear the intentions behind these actions, but hopefully we will know soon as the questioning proceeds.

Vidar

powercat

An attack from within is harder to deal with them the enemy that everyone recognises, trying to understand why there is no group to blame and that your neighbour could be your next enemy must be very difficult to deal with.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Low-Q

The perpetrator have now confessed his actions, and he is now arrested for killing at least 92 people all from the age of 8 years old kids and up to adults.
One 10 year old boy did see that his father and a 8 and 9 year old kids was killed. When the murderer pointed the gun towards his face, he told the murderer "You have now killed my father - you cannot kill me too". Then the 10 year old boy survived the massacre!

The background for these terrible terror actions was 9 years of preparation - from back in 2002. Also described in detail all he was suppose to do the 22. of july 2011. The perpetrator have also written a 1500 pages manifest, which describes an Islam- and multi cultural hostile attitude. He look at himself as a hero, and said to the press via his defence attourny, that the killings was terrible, but neccessary.

The political party he was trying to break down, is a party which is working for a better integration between different cultures, and therfor was the major target to attack.

Vidar