Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Standing Waves in Generators

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 24, 2011, 08:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on July 25, 2011, 05:53:20 PM
I still think that one of the active experimenters would sooner or later stumble over an outstanding energy gain when experimenting with bucking coils.

As I do not have the simulation skills, I have again adjusted my stator coil to rotor mag distance closer (more Vout) and am again sweeping Rload.  Very laborious and time consuming.  Grind, grind, grind.  (I feel like Edison and should get chewed out by Tesla for this inefficient approach.  But it's all I've got.)

I still think what we need is someone who can understand and program Dr. Turtur's sim.  He has posted his code for download, but it is so flexible that one must have a complete understanding of the Romero system as well as the software program in order to enter all the correct variables to simulate Romero's set up.  This is (again) way beyond my skills.

We need a sim/program guy with enough physics background to bend that sim code to our needs.

I naturally lean towards Poynt99, but while he may be a skilled sim program user, maybe not a programmer himself.

Any other takers?

M.

xenomorphlabs

I pondered about this for a while.
Utkin talked about Kapanadze`s coil being a capacitor.
He manages to get huge displacement currents between the plates (or coils).
The 6 million dollar question is how hehe.

QuoteWe need a sim/program guy with enough physics background to bend that sim code to our needs.

The problem is that this software is something like 50k $ ;)

It is sadly like Bolt sais, you need to be an expert in RF tuning to get this right.
I am sure that once you saw the effect, you could go from there.

Made another generator coil that i simply put on the other side of the rotor,
so that it is physically distant, but maximally out of phase.
Then i tried to charge the cap with zero current on the ampmeter using different caps.

The problem with this approach is that the PF is supposedly 0.
So by introducing capacitors it is in other applications possible to change
it, but not here. The voltage and current are 180 degrees out of phase and not 90 degrees which would be favourable for RE extraction. I gotta dive deeper into the theory to tackle that.

mondrasek

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on July 25, 2011, 07:22:05 PM
The problem is that this software is something like 50k $ ;)

Which begs this question:  Would Dr. Turtur be willing to help us?  He obviously has access to the software.

I know Dr. Turtur is helping others and cannot help us all.  But is he aware of the Romero device?  Does he know how many people are looking at this embodiment?  Would he be willing to assist us with understanding the variable parameters better by setting up his sim for this embodiment and showing the results?

@X?

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: mondrasek on July 25, 2011, 07:43:31 PM
Which begs this question:  Would Dr. Turtur be willing to help us?  He obviously has access to the software.

I know Dr. Turtur is helping others and cannot help us all.  But is he aware of the Romero device?  Does he know how many people are looking at this embodiment?  Would he be willing to assist us with understanding the variable parameters better by setting up his sim for this embodiment and showing the results?

@X?

Hmm, well i believe the man is highly focused on his research.
Adapting the sim would take some time and that is exactly what a guy like him doesn't have. Apart from that he certainly wants to come up with something that carries his own signature (even though none of that is entirely new).

Keep in mind that in the sim, all the thousands of adjustments that Romero has done to the Bias magnets, would also have to be fed in over and over again.

I would say you never know until you ask him, so maybe just drop him a short mail. )

mondrasek

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on July 25, 2011, 07:57:09 PM
Hmm, well i believe the man is highly focused on his research.
I would say you never know until you ask him, so maybe just drop him a short mail. )

The last paper that I saw from Dr. Turtur (that you posted), appeared to be an attempt to answer many FAQs that he had been receiving.  In that paper he actually set up and ran his sim code with specific values for a specific embodiment in order to show his "colleagues" how to do so.

My belief is that he wants to assist others in building devices that prove his opera, but of course he cannot assist every individual.  BUT, if he is made aware of a large group who is working on replicating an embodiment of one of the theoretical devices his algorithms can simulate, this might be of great interest to the man.

Thoughts?